o n e

I don't remember what my birth mother or father looks like. I don't even know her name. All I do know is that she treated me well. Better than my foster parents ever could. I wish I had just one more chance with her. To never take her for granted. To prevent me from being taken away from her.

I dont know a thing about what happened. Why was I taken away from her? Did she send me away?Even the thought of it makes me want to burst into tears. But I dont cry. At least not in front of anyone. There is nothing anyone can do that is worse than the nightmare I am living every day.

*~~*

The cold slash of my fathers whip hit my side like lightening. I have learnt not to cry from the pain. That would enrage him even more. I don't know how many times or how long this has gone on for. I had stopped counting after the 10th time had passed.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" He asked breathlessly.

"Yes father," I replied with my head down, my voice trembling so much it was barely a whisper. To be honest I don't know what I'm in trouble for. Sometimes I dont do things quite as he expects. But other times, I feel like he does it just to make me suffer, with no reason at all.

My hands shook in the wooden cuffs. I hissed as my leg came in contact with the silver chain that was attached to my hand cuffs.

My step father chuckled evily. I gritted my teeth with disgust. He gained pleasure out of the pain he put me through. He slowly unlocked the cuffs and placed the silver chain on my foot once again with his gloved hand.

"Get out now. There is only so much time I can bear to see your ugly fucking face," He laughed, while every word he said pierced into my heart, deeper and deeper each time. "Your own mother didnt want you. Your worthless,"

He kicked my side. "Get out!" He screamed. I ran from the dungeon room and headed straight to my small room in the attic. I shivered from the cold. I screamed into the thin cloth of fabric on my hard bed. I sobbed into my hands.

"Why? Oh Moon Goddess why? What did I do to deserve this?"

I sat on my bed, weeping, and cried myself to sleep.

----------------------------------

Don't miss the vote and comment button!

XXX BYE XXX