"Eh this is pretty cool. I didn't even know there was a river that ran through these woods."

I parked the car and turned to grab the blanket and picnic basket. When I turned back Giselle was already out of the car standing in the middle of the clearing taking in her surroundings.

I spread out the blanket on the floor and put the basket on top of it. "Do you want to eat now?"

"Nah I'm good. Let go swimming!"  She yelled and before I could even blink she was jumping into the water.

"Hey wait for me!" I shouted and after I throwing my shirt off I chased after her.

*•*•*
Michael's POV

Calum was pissed at Mel for stealing his wallet. Calum being the drama queen that he was refused to take us anywhere else so he drove back home.

When he pulled into the driveway he didn't hesitate to slammed the car door and storm inside.

Melody rolled her eyes. "He's such a diva."  I nodded in a agreement. I really didn't want to go inside, and have to listen to him complain so I suggested we go to Luke's house.

Since we didn't really have anything else to do we kinda just laid in my room and cuddled while listening to the red of the The Killers album.

"This albums pretty awesome." I mumbled while playing with the ends of her hair. She didn't even look up at me, she was too busy drawing random patterns on my arm with her finger.

"I told you. It was so worth stealing Calum's money and having him getting mad at us."

"Oh yeah totally."

Beep beep

I looked up from her hair. I knew I heard something I just didn't know what it was.

Beep beep

This time Melody heard and looked up at me. "What was that noise?" I shrugged, not know what the hell was making the noise.

Beep beep

What ever it was it was annoying. I groaned as Melody rolled off me so I could try to find out where the noise was coming from.

Beep beep

It was coming from underneath a pile of my stuff in the corner of the room. I shoved all the stuff aside and underneath it was my tablet.

Beep beep

I turned it on silent, and looked back at Melody who was staring at me curiously. "It's just my tablet." I shrugged.

"Oh okay. Everything good? You seemed to be getting a lot of notifications."

I crawled back on the bed. "Yup, everything's fine." I said kissing the top of her head.

That's the thing. Everything wasn't fine because when I looked at the notification on my tablet it read 'Missed FaceTime call from Elder Ashton'

*•*•*
Luke's POV

"So then I started throwing rice at her!" Giselle laughed.

After we finished swimming, we ate our pizza and thank god I brought pepsi because that's her favourite pop.

Now Giselle was telling me a story about how in eighth grade she threw rice at Kat when they were supposed to be helping kids do crafts.

"Kat was so pissed, and then the rest of our friends started throwing rice at her. I found it so funny, but she's still pissed at me to this day."