•five•

Braelyn's POV
Today was the day. The big day of my release. I'm beyond excited and happy to be back in my own house, and quite frankly my own bed. I've missed my dog, Jersey. She's the cutest black lab you will ever see. I miss my sister that is now in college. And most of all, I miss my Father. He's in the army and is currently stationed in Afghanistan. I prey and prey every single night that he will be okay but the truth is I'm so worried about him. My own father doesn't even know about my illness, which is really sad. He never calls or sends letters, which makes me really worried
"Ready to go princess?" My mother asked me
"'Finally!" I groaned.
"Mom I just want to thank you for everything. You kept up with me and without having Dad around, I know it's been a struggle, mostly with bills. And on top of that, Lex just moved into college, which couldn't be worse timing. Mom, thank you I really appreciate everything you do for me and Lex. You're such an amazing Mother."
"Sweetie, it's my job to do this-take care of you girls. I love you to the moon and back B and I wouldn't trade the world for you"
I pulled my Mom into my arms, and let out a sigh of relief. I'm so thankful that I have been released, I'm almost speechless.
"Let's head back home darling"
"Sounds like a plan!"
My mom and I walked out to our car and got in. I haven't been in this car in forever, and even just the smell of it put a smile upon my face.
In a few short minutes, we were pulling back into our driveway, when our car was bombarded by news crews and their reporters.
"MRS. ROSE CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?"
"BRAELYN ROSE--PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE AND ONLY SHAWN MENDES!"
"BRAELYN-BRAELYN OVER HERE! PLEASE GUIDE US THROUGH YOUR HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE.
"MRS. ROSE WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON YOUR DAUGHTER AND MR. MENDES DATING?"
"Mom!" I frantically yelled
"Don't worry about it honey, it will be fine"
My mom just kept driving up the driveway, even though people were in front of the car, and they moved. We then ran inside, making sure that the reporters couldn't see me.
"Wow now I know what it feels like to be famous" I chuckled
I turned the doorknob to go inside and my jaw dropped to the floor.
"Oh my god" I mumbled
Ohhhh cliffhanger sorta??
Comment what u think Braelyn saw! Keep on voting too!
alyssa