Catching The Cool Kid's Eye

Boxes everywhere. It's just like Christmas all over again! Except boring, and really flipping heavy.

"Thanks sweety~" I wiped the sweat from my brow and glared at my close friend (BFF), "who the hell builds stairs anymore!" (BFF) giggled and smiled "oh come on cheer up! Schools tomorrow~ you could meet a hot guy~" I shook my head and sighed.

I got up and opened a random door "dibs!" "FUCK" I snickered as I closed the door and plopped down on the carpet, I'll get my mattress in tomorrow.

You might be wondering why my best friend and I are living together, well we're practically sisters and I saw this as a great new start. And my parents well.. They aren't here anymore. So yeah..

"Lights out (y/-) why are you on the floor" I groaned, and said in a monster voice "(y/n) like carpet. I sleep now." (BFF) giggled softly and turns on her heals "ok, ok. Holler if you need anything." With that she closed the door.

~~~time skip to school, cause I fucking can.~~~

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked at the scuedual, ok maybe sleeping on the floor wasn't the smartest thing I've done.

Shaking my head I looked up lazily as a girl with green eyes and black hair continued to show me around "and that is the library." Score! She turns and gave me a buck toothed grin "and that concludes my tour!" I smiled sleepily and gave her a thank you, she merely smiled and skipped off.

I looked down and blinked twice, written in green pen was 'sit with us at lunch! (≧∇≦)I know I'll see you there!' How did she.. Ok never mind, first on the list, math. Fuuuuuk. I hate math. I'm sick of trying to find his X! Heh.

A few random I'm a wizard was thrown around, before I made it to my destination. I swear this whole school is on crack, there are more trolls here than anywhere else I've been.

The teacher was gone, so naturally the class was rowdy. It was like a war zone. Do not cross or you'll be hit by a paper plane.

"New meat!" Squealed a girl catching everyone's attention as she ran for me. I prepared to be glomped by the cat like troll, but she stopped in front of me "hello! Mew is Nepeta! And who might mew be?" "(Y-y/n)" everyone quickly lost intrest and continued with their loud and rowdy ways. I shivered as I felt someone's gaze.

I looked around and saw a boy in a leather jacket, shades and blond hair staring at me with a smirk before turning around, did he wink? Hard to tell. Was he even staring? Meh, probably not, no one that attractive, can handle this sexy potato.

Nepeta dragged me to an empty seat then sat next to me, her grin never leaving, she asked many questions and I answered them all.

The teacher stumbled in and frowned "everyone to your seats!" Everyone scrambled to a random seat and he sighed "alright morning class, pop quiz. I want to see what you know." Ah fuck, I have a feeling I'm gonna fail immediately

~~~FUCK TEST~~~

I practically threw my paper at the teacher and ran for to my next class, which was photo journalism. I love photo journalism, I might put a ring on it.

~~~more time skips by the failing Luna~~|

Lunch is my second favorite class.. Oh wait, it's not a class you say? Well shit.

"(Y/N)!" I turned my head and was glomped by a grinning Jade "I knew you'd be here! Come, come! Sit with us!" She exclaimed dragging me to her table.

Jade sat me down fallowing soon after "ok! This is Rose, John, Kanaya, Karkat, Nepeta and Dave." Hey, it's that guy from math.

Dave smirked and gave me a 'sup?' Nod
"Erm hi I'm (Y/n)" Rose smiled softly and John grinned "hello!" "(Y/n)!" Nepeta squealed glomping me "I pawsitively love mew art work" I thanked her and the group went in with there own conversations some made me laugh, but I kept feeling this weird lingering gaze.

Other than that, I can tell I'll fit in quite well