"why? you already know the story." i mumbled tirdely, glancing at the microwave clock. 10:23pm. "can we just go to bed? stay the night."

michael let the ring drop from his fingers before picking it back up and grabbing my head. i shut the door behind me as michael stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. i did the same, dipping down beside him as he wrapped his arms around me. "i didn't mean to make you go you know."

"it's a good thing you did." i turned around so i was facing him. our breaths were slight pants across each others lips. i licked over my chapped ones and hummed.  my eyes fluttered closed as sleep started to take over me and michael draped his legs lazily over mine.

-dream-

"hi wonda!" i smiled brightly at the woman who was in her twenties. she grinned, her dark brown hair tied up in a neat bun. "hey calum."

"how was school?" she asked curiously as she led me over the kitchen. i sat down on the stool and started to take out my homework. i didn't see her biting her lip slightly. [)-:] "you're getting older aren't you?"

"eleven in a couple of days." i smiled and she nodded.

wanda was my baby sitter you could say. when my parents weren't home i'd have to go to the parker's, which was what she worked for, and stay till seven or maybe ten when they would over work. i was surprised they had let her do the buisness in their house but didn't question it.

they were never around too much anyways.

"do you want something to eat?"

i shook my head no. "do you know what a fraction is?"

"no." she shrugged but then moved my papers aside. "let's do something else?"

"movie!" i immediantly yelled and she chuckled. "no, i was thinking a little more," she paused. "special."

i looked at her curiously. "like what?"

"come with me." she grinned and took me over to the living room. "sit."

i did as told and started to jump on the couch, grinning when she glared at me playfully but she shut all the blinds off. "oh! are we getting glow sticks now?"

"you'll get something better than glowsticks." she finished closing the last of the blinds before walking over to me. my eyes widened as she sat down next to me a little to close. "what game are we playing?"

"just lay down and i'll show you." she chuckled and i did as told. my eyes laid awkardly at my sides. "what now?"

"we play." she grinned and before i could process what was happening, all her waist was on my lower area and i shrieked. "s-stop! it hurts!"

she only laughed again. "come on cal it's a little game of twister. just hard core."

"i'm not hard core!" i protested and tried to shove her off of me but she rolled her hips and my eyes widened. i didn't know what it was but there was a sick feeling starting to happen in my stomach. her hands went down to the button on my jeans and started to unbotton them. "t-this i-"

"you talk you lose." she shushed me and i froze as she yanked my pants down to my thighs. she lifted up her skirt a little before hooking her thumbs into the waist of my boxers. "wa-"

"calum, honey, it's fine." she pressed her hand onto the outline of my- i scrunched my face up at the word. my parents told me not to say it till i was twelve. 

i just nodded my head, ignoring how she moved her palm up and down. that is until she warm and wet had sunken down on it and i tried to scramble off the couch. my words were caught in my throat as he grabbed my wrists harshly and shoved them above my head. 

my eyes brimmed with tears as she brought herself up and dropped back down. 

she kept going till all her movements stopped, eyes squeezing shut before opening them. i didn't look her in the eye as tears rolled down my cheeks. "wasn't that fun?"

she got off of me but i laid there as she left the room.

[)-:]

once she hadn't come back after ten minutes i got up and pulled up my boxers, sniffling as i pulled my pants back up and button the button three times so i made sure it couldn't come undone and grabbed my stuff from the kitchen.

i ran out of the house, ignoring the slight pain in my lower back as i made my way home. i kept my breathing low, trying to make it look like nothing had happen because that's the truth.

nothing. absolutely none of this had happened.

though i'd have to realize it did soon enough