Chapter 13~Love me Daddy

I know I know I'm sorry!!!!!! I didn't forget about this story. Its been forever since I updated it. Schools been hectic so yeah its a lot of work. But as soon as summer I will update more often. I'm glad you guys enjoy this story please keep liking and commenting. It means the world to me!!!!!!! I love you all my prince and princess muah muah ❤
Princess Vanellope

Skylar's POV

Yawning I woke up and felt Daddy's arm around my waist holding me in place next to him.I smiled and looked how at ease he was in his dreaming state.I grew kinda sad knowing we wouldn't be able to stay in Paris that we would eventually have to go back to the real world but why not live it up.

Moving closer I licked his face and mewed to get him to wake up , I began to lick his lips when his nose twitched slighly.

"OH MY GODDD" I shouted ,causing Daddy to jump up and cover my naked body with his.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT,ARE YOU HURT DARLING!?" as he said it he began scanning my body for any signs of injury.Since he didn't find any he gave me a hard stare and raised his eyebrow.

"Young lady why were you screaming ?"

"well your nwose twitched wike a cwute bwoony." I smiled and gave him a big hug

"Good morning daddy ,how did you sheep?"

"I slept well until a certain princess screamed and woke me up ." he responded chuckling making me blush

"Shooshy daddy it was a accident !" Shouting I cover my face hiding my blush

"Listen here young lady you don't talk to daddy in that tone,Now let me see that cutie pie face ."

I could feel myself blushing harder and his hands enter lock with mine and remove them from my face.

"Who's my darling little princess huh? Whoo is? "

"MEEEEE DADDY ISH MEEEE!"I screamed

"That's right my little girl its you " he responded grabbing my chin and kissing me passionately

Closing my eyes I kissed daddy just as passionately and bite his lip and pulled,cause a low growl to come from him.

"Little girl you must want me to take you right now and rape your kitten parts." He said in a low raspy voice

I was about to respond when I heard another growl that wasn't daddy but my tummy. Blushing I look at daddy

"I hungwy daddy, feed me pweassee ."

Daddy got off the bed with all his glory and turned around giving me a great view.
"Ooohhh daddy is handsome."

"Now Now little girl you said you were hungry ,Come here." Crawling closer to daddy he picked me up and put me on his hip.

"What would my little princess like for breakfast bacon,sausage and pancakes or would you prefer waffles?"

"Oooooo daddy can I have a mwix of all ??!!!"

"Of course darling and I'll order some orange juice ,sound good baby?"

"Yes daddy!"

I watched how daddy walked to the bathroom and set me on the counter .Turning on the water and checking the temperature he walked back to me.

"Ready for a bath princess?" Picking Me up daddy puts me in the tub full of bubbles and my toys.

"I'm gonna order the food and I'll be right back ,Be a good little girl"

Nodding my head I play with the bubbles and make a bubble beard ,laughing I hear daddy ordering the food in his serious business voice.

"Dadddyyy pway with me pweaseeee" splashing the water for more emphasis ,I see him walk back and kiss my nose. While still talking on the phone

"That's all thank you ." hanging up he begins to undress in front of me. Causing me to shield my eyes ,he chuckles.

"You seem to have forgotten what you have seen already darling." I blush and I knew my face had to be brighter than a cherry. Making me shut my eyes tighter together.

"Come on baby girl let me see that adorable little face, I love so much. For daddy will you uncover your eyes?" As those words left his mouth. I felt daddy come inside the tub with me.

Uncovering my eyes I looked at his beautiful eyes and smiled ,getting close to hug him "I love you daddy."

Embracing me in a big hug he kissed my head "You will never know ,how much I love you."
As he said it I could hear the love in his voice. The passion of how he said it made me tear up. I had never felt wanted in my life.

Even with past exes I never heard the love when they spoke to me. Hugging him tighter I sniffled kissing his chest.

"Why the sniffles baby?"

"I just feel so loved around you." Picking my chin up he looked at me kissing my face all over where my tears had ran down.

"And you always will I promise you that."