Chapter one~Old wounds and a handsome stranger

TRIGGER WARNING FOR ANY FAINT HEARTED PEOPLE.

"BRRRINGGGGG BRRINNGGGG" I groan and mentally curse myself for not remembering to turn off my alarm.

Grumpily I get up and walk to the bathroom to start my routine. I stare at my reflection and see the bags under my eyes from my lack of sleep. Remembering the cause to my problem I tear up.

~flash back~

I drive up to my boyfriends house and smile getting ready to surprise him. Since I just visited my best friend Melissa. I had nothing else to do. I eagerly walk up the stairs with a big smile on my face. But it drops when I hear whispers and giggling? Starring at the door, confused before I open it.

I look around just to see my boyfriend of 4 years with some naked slut on his couch making out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! WHO IS THIS BITCH!" I shout furiously

"What does it look like?" He replied in a bored tone

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE!" Replying back as tears begin to blurr my vision when the realization hits me.

"Oh my god. Don't start crying like a little bitch you are. This is why I can't stand you. You're pathetic and worthless and so ugly. You cry for any little reason, why won't you just die sweetheart. Did you honestly believe I loved you." He scoffed, His words pierced my heart and the pain coming from it felt as if my world had stopped and shattered...

~end of flash back~

When I look back in the mirror I feel so disgusted with myself. Its been 5 months and I still cry about it.

My inner voice speaks "Ugh your ex was right your so pathetic".

I break down as tears stream down my face continuously, while opening the drawer and taking out my blade. As I collapse on the floor and stare at the scars on my thighs. And continue sobbing while putting the blade to my skin cutting in deep. The cutting doesn't stop until I see a small puddle of blood under my thigh.

I get up and wipe my face of any stray tears, clean the floor and my leg. Looked at my phone to see it show 9:30 am.
"Well at least it was only 30 minutes" speaking to no one.

I jump in the shower and yet again proceed with my daily routine. Making sure to put light make-up consisting of eyeliner and concealer.

And pick out some skinny jeans, long sleeved stripe shirt, my black beanie, and combat boots. Feeling somewhat satisfied with my face and body I leave my apartment.

Since its Los Angeles, its a bit colder in November. So I decide to walk to my favorite coffee shop and get me a nice November treat called Mr. French vanilla.

Which reminds me of my poor teddy bear, Mr. Cuddles. Shame on me for leaving him alone to fight those monsters.

Being so caught up thinking of Mr. Cuddles. I didn't realize I had arrived at the coffee shop until I was in line. Waiting for everybody to hurry up I look around and notice a guy in the corner. He was extremely handsome and seemed to be in deep thought.
I giggled quietly at his eyebrows bundled together.

"What would you like to order ma'am?" Says the cashier, as I turn around confused and finally realized that was meant towards me. I blush from being caught off guard staring at a guy.

Embarrassed I reply shyly "I would like a Mr. French vanilla cappuccino with extra whip cream please." Handing him the money I wait for the change.

When my thoughts suddenly go back to the handsome stranger. I find myself blushing and I began looking around to find him.

To my disappointment he had left and found myself poutingly waiting for my cappuccino to be handed to me.

Saying a quick "Thanks", I walk out quickly trying to find where the stranger went only to be hit with a wall?

Xoxoxoxo

So what do you guys think so far for my first chapter. I think its pretty good eh. Anyways I'm thinking of changing the cover. So if someone could please make me one I would be extremely happy