Chapter 12~Naughty little girl

Skylar's POV

As I was bent over his knee , I grew wet with anticipation. He had never spanked me and I had to admit I was a little excited. When he began rubbing my tooshy I moaned out.

"Naughty little girl ,your not supposed to like what's coming."

I could hear the smile in his voice which made me bite my lip.When his fingers slowly moved down to my wet hot kitten,I moaned out.

"Please Daddy" I whined.

"Tsk tsk tsk naughty little slut." My kitten was soaking wet by now and I wanted more. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice him raising his hand.

I gasped,as he started raining blows on my ass.The pain turned into pleasure after the 4th blow, which had me moaning out.My juices were dripping down my thighs.

I was so close to cumming when Daddy stopped."DADDDYYYY MY PWINCESS PARTS ARE WET".

"Does Princess want Daddy to fix it for her?"

I used my best pretty please voice"Yes pwease Daddy pweetty pwease."

"Well since you sound so cute and used your manners,I will. But first I need to rub some soothing cream on your cute red tooshy."

With that he got up and went to the bathroom bringing out the cream. "Be a good girl and you won't get spankings,Now let's see that cute tooshy."

Raising my butt in the air ,he applied the cream making it feel better. "Lay down princess ,Show Daddy what belongs to him."

Laying on my back I spreaded my legs showing Daddy my pwincess parts.

"Is princess gonna let me eat this sweet pussy of hers, hmmm?"

I blushed crimson ,never had Daddy said naughty words to me. Especially pussy, but I nodded my head excitedly.As soon as I had nodded his hot mouth was on my Kitty with a ferocious assault.

He licked all over the outer lips going towards the center. I moaned out so loudly I'm sure the people next door could hear.

"What a dirty little slut you are moaning loudly like that.Tsk tsk "

As I was about to say a come back I felt him pinch my nipples bringing me pain and pleasure. I couldn't believe how well Daddy knew my body.

I could feel myself getting closer to cloud 9 and I didn't want him to stop."DDAAADDDY I'M GETTING CLOSERRR!" Just as those words came from my mouth he stopped his assault on my kitty.

He then began trailing kisses up my body until he was near my lips. I could smell my self on him and that excited me for some reason. I felt a hit of adrenaline "Daddy I want you to fuck my little kitten until I pass out."

"My my my what a dirty little mouth you have, Do you know what happens to dirty little girls who use the kinda language?"

"What happens to them Daddy?"

"How about I show you."

Daddy then positioned himself at my kitten and thrust'd into me.

"No cumming if you cum before I tell you to you won't get to cum for 3 days. Nor will you touch your self to get off."

"But but Daddy." I couldn't help the way my voice sounded whiny and mad.

"No buts do as your told ."

As he said that he kept thrusting into me,licking and sucking on my nipple. Causing me to moan in pleasure arching my back so he would take more of my nipple.

"Pleasee Dadddyy don't stop!"

Daddy then started kissing up to my neck and kissed my neck until he bit down sucking ,leaving a big red marking.

"Now you have my mark ,so when you walk that pretty little ass down the street people will know you belong to someone."

I moaned at his words and began rubbing my clit."please Daddyyy let me cumm I'm so close!"

"Cum for me baby girl!" With one
long thrust I was over the edge arching my back milking Daddy's lollipop. Until he pulled out letting his hot seed pour over my body .

It was at this moment that I realized how much I loved him. It hadn't been the long and I knew that but I had such love for Daddy . I just hoped It wouldn't end up breaking me in the end...

Only time could tell.

~♥~

Alright guys I know its been forever and I'm sorry!!
I really wanted to update I couldn't find the time though schools been working me hard and I'm so tired! Ugh its the first sex scene I tried. I'm sorry if you don't like it. I'm sure it will get better thou anyways thanks for all the comments and votes means so much!!! I love you all hopefully next update won't take as long. Mwuuahhh