Chapter 5~Greyson a Daddy Dom?

Skylars POV

1 month later

Tonight was the night I was gonna party till morning and just live. I passed and finished school top of my class and was now a certified occupational therapist . It felt amazing to have my certification. So I decided why not try that new DDLG club that barely opened as a treat to myself.

Looking through my clothes I saw the perfect dress. It was black that went mid thigh and was see through in the front. With a opening back and black lace bra. Usually my attire is less skimpy but what I heard is in that club this dress would be counted as fully covered.

There wasn't a particular dress code in there. You could wear pretty much anything and they would let you in. Putting on the dress and light mascara and eyeliner. I put a lace choker on and got my clutch with my credit card and left.

~♥~

Walking into the club I was amazed and a little jelly. I saw guys and girls with collars.Which made me pout because to me being collared. Well it was like a proposal it had such a special meaning .

Looking around some were hardly dress which didn't faze me. I was just jelly because there were all hear with there Mommy's and Daddy's . While I was here Daddy less .

Walking to the bar I ordered a Apple Martini and sat down. While looking around I noticed how nice this club was compared to others. It was nice and spacious and the dance floor was awesome.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard speaking from a microphone. I didn't even dare look up to the top floor. I knew that voice ,downing my martini and mustering up some courage. My eyes went up and sure enough that dazzling face met my eyes.

"Thank you everybody for coming out to my new club. I hope everybody is having a good time. We also have specials for the Mommy's & Daddy's along with there littles. In the back we also have punishment and reward rooms. So if your baby girl or boy are either being naughty or well behaved. You can reward or discipline them. Enjoy and be safe"

Watching him come down I was awe struck. I couldn't believe he was the owner much less to a DDLG club. So many questions were going through my head the two very important ones being.

Is Greyson wolf the most eligible bachelor a Daddy Dom?

Does he have a little Princess?

Instantly I got extremely jealous at that question which scared me.I was starting to like him which was upsetting because we were so different. Our worlds were complicated he was a CEO and well I wasn't anything special but a occupational therapist.

Ordering another drink I downed it and was about to get up when I heard a deep voice

"Hey little princess,where's your Daddy?"

Looking up at his tall muscular figure I blushed for checking him out. He had Dark messy brown hair that was sexy. Along with dark grey eyes that were amazing.

"Oh um I don't have a Daddy..."

" Well in that case would you like to dance little princess?"

" Sure " getting up we walked to the dance floor and began dancing

I let the music take over my body as I began swaying my hips.We kept dancing until my feet hurt and I had to sit down.

Ordering my fifth martini we began small talk. I learned his name was Carson and he was 22 .And also owned a chain of pricey hotels for the rich.

Pulling him back to the dance floor I was about to start getting down .When that oh so hot voice spoke behind me sending shivers my spine.

" Carson do you mind if I steal Skylar away for a Dance?"

I mentally cursed

Carson don't say yes

Don't say yes

Don't say yes

"Sure why not " he spoke with a grin before walking away

One job Carson one job!

Turning around I look up at his body towering over mine. Well fuck

"Funny running into you Greyson in a place like this. What are you doing here? " he owns the place idiot

"Well since I own it I wanted to to personally be here to see everything out"

"So you yourself are a Daddy Dom?"

"Yes I am " he said smirking

" Do you have a baby girl of your own?" Please don't pleaseeeeee

"No I don't actually but I intend to get one soon. Do you have a Daddy?"

"Haha I wish someday " as I said that last word I started feeling dizzy . The club started spinning, how many drinks did I have ?Before I could say anything else I saw the floor getting closer It never felt nicer.

~♥~

Waking up I looked around the luxious room and started panicking. What happened last night I don't even remember just bits

Looking down I found myself to be wearing a pink onesie

What have I gotten myself into ?

So I found some sanity in me to update comment and vote please I hope you like it !!!