Romantic Breaker Arc 3 Chapter 36: Baths and Bets

7:39 pm near the tents...

Upon witnessing the aftermath live from Len, Mikuo and Nero's phones back in the party venue, the four girls inflate five kiddie pools that initially belong to their SP children. They place the pools by the riverside, the pasture and the irrigation hoses. They fill them up with clean water and then add freshener agents and cleansing solutions in hopes to rid off the colour and the stench. They also prepare and ready their most fragrant shampoos, perfumes, conditioners, shower gels and soap with the most superior skin germ protection and sanitation.

When Olivia and the boys arrive, the girls immediately made the boys strip and submerge into their respective kiddie pool because all of them are neon orange from head to toe.

Contributing to help, Olivia collects the boys' ensembles and offers to clean them using her purifying talent with her abyss abilities. She allows the garments to soak in huge basins and then she joins the other girls to assist their partners.

Whilst cleansing or being cleanse, each person in the group wears a GCPH (or 'group chat privacy headphone') which allows them to form a private chat room without other people outside the group conversation circle hearing them.

With the gadgets on, they can converse orally and even speak as loudly as they like without worrying that other people might hear them. They can also send out written or verbal messages to each other or other groups.

The girls converse amongst themselves whilst the boys wear waterproof versions of the group chat privacy headphones (or WGCPHs) and communicate amongst themselves.

In the girls' private convo circle...

(With their GCPHs set to a five-on-five convo circle...)

With a heavy-duty gas mask and thick gloves on, "Stupendously mind-blowing, Rin..." Neru grumbles sarcastically whilst grimacing from the exploding undesirable odor.

She rigorously scrubs her partner's back with a bathroom brush after emptying another huge bottle of rich luxurious shower gel all over him and then hoses the lather off. She does the process repetitively up to 4 times to get Rinto's skin to reappear from the dazzling neon colour concealing it. Even with three layers of thick rubber gloves on, her hands and fingers twitches in irritation from the vile neon goo.

"To be honest, I don't know what made you think up of such an appalling idea like this, Rin." Miku remarks whilst she shampoos every glowing strand of her partner's hair.

His hair still glows, though it's still neon orange in colour. After a rinse with the hose, she applies another dose of shampoo on his hair then it became light orange. Only after another couple of shampoo processes did it return to its original colour.

Clicking an option so that everyone even those outside the convo circle will see a text chat appear in front of their gadgetry,

Rin most proudly announces...

"Introducing my brain child:

'Rin's Fabulously Astounding Recreational Trick Substance.'

I had this copyrighted and trademarked so it is mine only to manufacture and sell to the market in the future. All the pranksters, health and beauty conscious people in the world will want to get their hands on this mastermind product of mine. Discounts to all here!" Rin says whilst altogether sending an out-shout to all ten members on markdown promos on the first orders. Then Rin grins ecstatically.

In the boy's private conversation...

(With their WGCPHs set to a five-on-five convo circle...)