Romantic Breaker Arc 3 Chapter 31: The Burden Of Being Exposed

In the small river side area...

Adjacent the flower farm and the dried-up cornfield where the clearing with party venue is located, there is a bridge nearby that connects the two areas.

Within eye-range near the bridge at the flower farm, the SP progenies lie resting peacefully on a picnic mat that Rin has set up earlier near the bridge and a cluster of rose bushes. Beside the sleeping offsprings is the pet, guarding them watchfully. When one crosses the bridge from the rose-embraced farm and takes a few steps closer to the party venue, the colour and texture of the surroundings switch from a summery green pasture into a sparkling snow-enveloped vicinity.

This is the resulting effort of their extraordinary friend's entity abilities when he decided to help out and improve their late night star-gazing party's venue.

Chuckling at what they saw, "Whoa! What happened to you?" Mikuo asks Rin when he, Nero and Rinto approach the girls.

She is soaked from head to toe looking so hilarious.

"Ice Bucket Challenge!" Rin lies, glaring at Lenka, Miku and Neru, who are also there recording the act when she just got out of the river.

The small river is located near her family's vast fields separating the cornfields, silos and metals workshop from the flower farm.

The party venue is in a clearing near a bridge by the area.

Still peacefully in slumber, they let their SP offsprings lay horizontally on the picnic mat by the bridge with the pet beside them.

Intrigued, "Really? Can I see a video of it?" the brawny teal-haired boy requests them.

Beginning to redden, "I... uh... There is no video." Rin mumbles.

Lenka giggles whilst Neru smirks in a self-aggrandizing way. Earlier, she catches sight of Rin's phone on the grass and takes it along.

Remembering it has recorded and taken excellent footage of her hilarious feat, she then sets it up for the brawny tealet to view.

"Oh here, Mikuo. Feast your eyes on the prize of insensitive mischievousness." Neru hands him Rin's phone with the video footage of the earlier event.

Embarrassed, "Eep, No! KuO-ey, don't watch it!" Rin snatches her phone from Neru before Mikuo is able to take a peep.

"Why? Are you scared to be exposed that you just lied to your darling? Now hand it over and show him!" Neru orders and then pounces on Rin in attempts to seize for the gadgetry but the soaked blonde curls into a ball and squirms in refusal to surrender it.

Giggling, "Heheh... Here. I believe I have my own footage of it. I'll show you, bro." Miku offers to let her elder brother view her own recorded video as she selects for it in her phone.

"Eep! Noway!" Quickly, the menacing blonde struggles against the strawberry blonde and then steals the tealette's mobile phone. Then she hastily scurries away from them.

"Hey! Give me my phone back!" She says, getting annoyed, then she joins Neru with chasing her to reclaim it.

"No no nO No NO! ! !" Rin shrieks as she evades the two girls who are trying to retrieve the phones back.

The remaining girl waits for a moment until they are hounding her a few distance away before she decides it to be her turn to share the video.

*Send*

"There you go, big bro Mikuo." Lenka notifies him as she sends her own video footage of the event to his phone.

"Bwahhahahhahahahhh!" Mikuo, Nero and Rinto watch the video on his phone then they all end up uncontrollably cracking in fits of laughter.