Romantic Breaker Arc 3 CHAPTER 25: DETESTABLE

Beginning of ARC 3

On a run-and-hunt session...

Three angry girls halt to catch a breath after rounds of chasing Rin. They tripped on random ropes tied to cornstalks, fell into excavated holes and got stuck in sticky traps waiting for someone to come and fall in them.

"WE'LL GET YOU AND YOU'LL BE SORRY ! ! !" All of them holler.

"Darn, she ran way ahead of us *pant ...* How can she do that to her? She knew how innocent Olivia is compared to her. I'll make her drink a WHOLE pitcher of bitter vegetable juice in one sitting when we catch her!" Lenka gasps in anger as she grows worn out from sprinting with the weight of her excess baggages.

"Ouch, my aching feet! When I get my hands on her, I'll pull every single strand of hair on her head for this!" Neru complains, full of spite and with grudge since she had to sprint using high-heeled boots.

"Uggh! You have really gone too far this time, Rin!" Miku utters with annoyance whilst holding her chest, scowling at the direction where the menacing short-haired blonde ran off to.

On another run-and-hunt session...

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON ALL OF YOU, I'LL BLIND AND CRIPPLE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR RAPING HER IN YOUR BLASTED, FILTHY MINDS ! ! !" Four escapees trying to evade punishment lost the trail of an enraged, about-to-murder silveret. The fear-stricken and panicking boys took cover in an unused shed located somewhere in the wide open fields of the Kagamine's enormous land.

"F**k**g shit! Why do we have to run too, Len? It is Mikuo and Nero who initially stared at her! Why don't we just hand them over and get this over with?" Rinto fusses as he hurriedly barred the doorway entrance of their hiding place in the metals workshop vicinity that used to belong to the Hatsune children's grandfather which is located amongst the enormous fields.

"HEY! ! !" They both immediately protest becoming extremely pissed.

"Don't try to get your hands clean and blame it all on us. You watched it too, you know!" Nero provokes irritably.

"Yeah! And you certainly enjoyed it WAAAY even more than we did, too!" Mikuo peeves and points to the hand phone with the video camera feature still rolling in his hands.

"Holy shit!" Rinto states in shock when he had completely forgotten having possession of the strawberry blond's elder sister's gadgetry.

"What were you doing with it? Taping your junk whilst 'preoccupying' in the outhouse? Your being obsequious is just an outer appearance for you are REALLY SUCH A FRIGGING HYPOCRITE ! ! !" The mocking tealet riles, backing up his younger ally.

"THE F**K ! ! ! ? I'LL BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA YOU ! ! ! YOU FREAKING RETARD ! ! !" The golden-haired boy indignantly rebukes in disgust then he angrily pounces on the insulting tealet to teach him a lesson and hurls a number of strikes at him.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WE'RE THE ONLY ONES AT FAULT HERE, RINTO! AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND!" retorts the only 15-year-old amongst the four. He angrily kicked him off the assaulted tealet.

"I HAVE MORE THAN HALF THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THIS TOWN AS MY BEST FRIENDS UNLIKE YOU AND COMPARED TO ANY OF YOU ! ! !" Rinto resounds angrily after having lost all of his patience.

"SHUT THE F**K UP YOU SHITFORBRAINS! I'M TRYING TO THINK ! ! !" Len bellows appearing extremely agitated, rattled and vexed, all at the same time.

As he orated those anger-filled words, tiny icy shards emit off his body as the previous ominous aura that was felt earlier is felt even much stronger.