Chapter 14

Hermione’s POV

 I was so angry I didn’t watch where I was going and hit something very hard, I looked up and my glare softened as I stared at Viktor, who was smiling softly at me.

“Hey Hermione” He said as he steadied me.

“Hey Viktor” I said weakly as I stared at him.

“Where you headed?”

“Oh lunch, what about you?” I questioned.

“Same, but I’m kind of lost…?” He said scratching his head.

 I chuckled, “That’s nice,” I held out my arm, “Want me to guide you?”

He smiled, taking my arm, “Yes ma’am”

I giggled as we walked as if we were royalty until we came to the wooden doors before I turned to him, “Oh! What House are you in?”

He looked confused when it clicked and he took out a piece of parchment, “Uhm, Grfunder?”

I giggled, “Its Gryffindor, that’s my house”

“Well madam, this way?” He said opening the door respectfully.

I smiled, “Thank you my gentleman”

 We joked and teased for awhile, as we sat at the end of the table (Avoiding Ron Per Usual), I didn’t notice Draco come in until I saw him glaring at Krum with so much hatred, if looks could kill Krum would be poisoned, turned to dust, and eaten by a goblin, yes that bad.

 Soon, Viktor and I were getting closer together, till he kissed me. I was shocked for two reasons; one, NO sparks, unlike Draco, and two, I felt so awkward. Like a whore, literally! Krum was kissing me when I had been kissing Draco! Jeez la weez. But I gotta say Viktor’s lips were soft like a tissue and I found myself kissing back, I closed my eyes trying harder to find more sparks. I heard Aww’s and oooh’s. I didn’t get that, why the paper were they looking at us?

We broke apart and I opened my eyes to see people cheering and Viktor was blushing as he grinned at me, I smiled at him and couldn’t help but see Draco’s eyes filled with unbearable…pain?

Psh, I’m going…

Mushy.

Bleh.

 I excused myself saying I need to go potty, and left quickly trying to cover my red face. I went out into the corridor and was about to go into the bathroom when I was shoved to the wall, Hard.

“What the bloody hell was that, Granger?”

I glared at Draco, “I believe that was a kiss, Malfoy”

I straightened out my jacket and stared at him in the eye, “Why are you so close? Aren’t you afraid of the mud blood?”

He grunted and grabbed my hand and dragging me into the broom closet. I protested of course;

“Draco!”

“Hermione!”

“I don’t wanna go in there!”

“Too Bad!”

“You’re going to hurt meeee” I whined.

He scoffed, “I doubt it”

He turned on the overhead light and stared at me as I pressed my back against the wall, “W-What are you doing?”

He stared at me in the eye, “Something that I might regret later”

I opened my mouth and closed it again looking at him questioningly; he took a deep breath and kissed me. Sparks and butterflies and fireworks exploded, his lips were like the inside of a rose pedal.  I responded immediately and put my fingers in his hair as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands right above me and gained more control, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Our tongues battled and we didn’t come for air, we stopped, breathing hard as we glanced at each other grinning.

 He put me down and I smiled at him, “Draco”

“Hermione”

“SO you gonna to regret that later?” I said casually as I headed to the door.

“Maybe not” He said shrugging.

“Ugh I hate you”

“Love you too”

“You wish you can touch this”

“I already did”

“Well…Screw you”

“Nice comeback, stay up all night thinking of that one?”

“With your mom, why yes”

“Ew”

“She moaned like a female dog”

“Ew”

“Kept screaming your dads name”

“Creepy”

“Not as creepy as your dad”

“True”

“Too agreeable, you are” I said in my yoda voice.

“Star Wars?” He smirked.

“It’s a muggles movie…” My eyebrows shot up.

“Shut up”

“DRACO MALFOY WATCHED A MUGGLE MOVIE!” I shouted grinning.

“SHUT UP” He hissed launching at me.

 I dodged, “DRACO MALFOY WATCHED A MUGGLE MOVIE!!”

“SHH”

“DR—“A hand slapped across my mouth.

 I licked, “EW YOU DISGUSTING—“

“WHAT IS GOING ON?”

We turned to see Pansy, who had the door propped open with her foot and was glaring at me.

WTF

“None of your business you pi—“

“Nothing Darling” Said Draco walking over to her and throwing his arms around her shoulder.

WTF JUST HAPPENED?

 I threw him a questioning glare and he looked at the ground but Pansy just kept glaring, “Why don’t you go run in the mud, Mud blood?”

 I flinched, “Why don’t you stuff your face with cake, pig?”

“Why don’t you go play with the other mud bloods?”

“Why don’t you go die in a hole?”

She glared and walked away with Draco, I glared and he gave me a pleading glance.

WTF

~~~

DO YOU EFFING LIKE IT? I DON"T BUT I HOPE YOU EFFING DO. :D