Chapter 8 Revision

Hermione's POV

"I kissed Draco Malfoy."

I look at her this time, biting my lip.

There is silence as she takes in this information. Her eyes show that she is thinking this over, but widen at one point and frowns as if she couldn't imagine it. Her clear blue eyes crinkle and she bites her lip.

I got to give it to her; she isn't reacting as badly as I had tho-

"WHAT?!?"

I jump and sigh. She looks so confused and bewildered.

"I kissed Draco Malfoy" I repeat sullenly.

"But, but why?" She stutters, searching my face.

"I didn't really mean too." I said looking down.

"How do you not mean to kiss a guy like that?" She demands, clasping her hands together.

I sigh again and take a deep breath before beginning the tale. I look around but see no one but still drop my voice to a whisper as I tell her how I was crying over Ron, and he suddenly kissed me and how I had ran and how he found me.

"Why were you crying over Ron?" she asks and widens her eyes as she realized something, "oh you cheated on my brother?"

"Well I wouldn't have been crying if he hasn't been cheating on me with Lavender" I say defensively, ignoring her last remark.

Her mouth drops open, "No way"

I feel bad; I didn't mean to say that but nod, thinking of it made tears come to my eyes. I wipe my eyes as my lip quivers, but I shake it off.

"How do you know?" She asks, "Maybe you're mistaken"

I glare at her, "I heard him talking about it with Lavender the same day I got beat up by Draco that he has been cheating on me for the last couple months"

"Draco?"

"I meant Malfoy"

"Don't tell me you like that son of a death eater?"

I'm just confused right now"

"About what, exactly"

Silence veil upon us.

"Just what to think of him right now" I say slowly, looking up at her with intensity.

"I can't believe that Ron would do something like this" Ginny says after a second, "he's an idiot for sure but a cheater ? And you kissed Malfoy, that's just too much to comprehend right now"

"I know, I'm just as confused"

"Well, I'll go grab Harry, maybe he can shake some sense into y-"

As she makes a move to get up, I grab her arm, "Don't tell Harry"

"Why?" She asks, looking away.

"Because I don't know what to think, I don't want anyone else to know" I say softly, letting her go.

She nods and bites her lip, "Okay, I won't but I gotta go, I got a date with Harry ,we were just checking up on you"

"Okay, thanks Ginny, have fun" I say, smiling and she smiles back a little relieved to change the subject and waves before taking off.

I lay back as she closes the door and take a deep breath. I stare at the ceiling when a thought occurs, Ron wasn't there, he didn't even bother to help find me. I wipe the tears that fall and set my jaw, I am done with his antics, and as the door opens. I think its Ron and open my mouth.

But it's only a nurse. A small rotund woman with frizzy dark hair with tan skin and heavy freckles, she sees me and smiles, setting a vase down next to me.

"Oh you're awake, I had your ankle fixed so you should be good as new" She gives me a trey full of vitamins and a cup of water. As I gulp it down, my eyes wonder to the long stemmed red roses.

"Where did the roses come from?" I ask her, touching the smooth white vase. My hands pull away when I realize it is warm to the touch.

"A young man came in with this, my mother used to have a rose garden and these are quite nice" She touches them lightly, "They grow without thorns and never wilt, beautiful"

"Did you get a name?" I say bitterly, Ron would have to do better than that.

"Oh no, he had some bizarre hair and such eyes, very handsome" she says, "I never seen hair so blond"

I start, looking at with wide eyes, "Blond? Are you sure?"

She smiles at me, "why yes, oh young love, what I wish for it once again"

She pulls out a wand and points at me legs, she mutters a spell and I feel the numbness fade from my legs. I move my legs and get up, stretching. I am in my uniform it seems and the nurse hands me my clothes, "You have an hour before lunch starts, I suggest to take a shower, good luck, and sweetie, keep out the hospital wing" She winks and walks out.

I set the clothes down and tie my hair up. I grab my vase and smile, "Oh Malfoy, what are you doing to my heart?"

I walk to my dorm, ignoring the stares. I almost walk into the dormitory smiling at my roses when I crash into a strong chest. My weary body teeters but rough hands shoot out and catch me. I look up to say a 'thank you' when it catches in my throat.

It's Ron.

)wP㭔q < every time I post from word, I get this creepy message-like thing.

Anyways, you might get really confused after this chapter but I deleted some things. Too cheesy for me now. Anyways, update on my brother and bestie, he's dating this slut right now and I am super pissed but haven't told Jordyn. Should I tell her? Help me guys! 

Let's go to the commentary on what Herm thinks.

Hermione: Honesty is the best policy

Draco: *Snorts* such a teacher thing to say

Hermione: *Glares* Shut up

Ron: I wouldn't tell her, I mean, not to hurt her right?

Hermione: *humorless chuckle* Yeah okay.

Ginny: Shit bout to go down!

Autumn: Thanks guys ._.'