chapter 18

Don't you just love Saturdays?
Waking up at 10 or 11 am and not even caring about it.

Well I'm up now and it's around 10:30 am not bad and thank god scott is not up and dancing in my room right now.

Believe me that kid danced in my room last weekend. I got up brushed my teeth and went to Scott's room. He wasn't there.
"Scott!" I yelled from his room no ans.

I went downstairs nope he wasn't there too. Jake was sleeping. I went towards him.
I rubbed his head "hey buddy where's scott?" I talked to him like he would reply aah what's wrong with me?

But jake got up and went towards the door i guess he wanted me to open it. Does that mean scott went out on his own? Oh no!

I opened the door jake ran towards Brent's house i opened the gate it was actually unlocked.

And then i heard Brice Brent and of course scott.

"Scott!" I yelled all of then jumped out of their chair.

"Hey good morning" Brent said.

"Don't good morning me. Why couldn't you fucking tell me you were bringing him over here?!" I yelled at him.

"Language Alexis" laura came said and went.

"Sorry Laura" i said.

"You were sleeping aunt Alexis and i didn't want to disturb you"

"But you should have woken me up scott before coming here"

"I told jake" he said.

"He's a kid but what's wrong with you Rivera?"

"I texted you check your phone"

"Seriously you texted me?"

"Yeah" he said

"You know how worried i was when i couldn't find him?" I said

And somebody knocked on the door. I opened it. It was Johnson.

"Hey i figured you'd be either sleeping or be here when no one answered your gate"

"Yeah I'm sorry jack let's go" i said and turned around towards Scott and Brent n Brice.

"Since you guys love him sooo much you're gonna take care of him whole day I'm going out with jack bubye." I said and walked out.

"Umm so what are we doing today?" Jack asked as we entered my house.

"First I'm going to take a shower and by that time you do whatever you want actually can you give jake his biscuits he must be hungry"

"Yeah sure"

I went upstairs to take a shower and came out after 15 mins. No i didn't wet my hair.
I wore a black pair of shorts and white crop top witha peace sign on it. I let my hair stay in bun it was a cute messy bun. I wore my black canvas and walked downstairs to where jack n jake were.

Jack saw me and he kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked him snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful" he said.

"Thanks" i smiled.

"Let's goo I'm hungry" i said.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"To this small breakfast place i know who has the best pancakes"

"Okay" he said and we walked out jake was behind us.