Epilogue

The sun was just beginning to rise; the sky was blended with hues of red, orange, blue, and a dash of violet. Moa and Yui were sitting in their patio drinking freshly brewed jasmine tea to warm their bodies from the cold morning. Birds were waking up and chirping towards the empty air. The girls could hear people getting into their cars and heading for work as the silent atmosphere was being filled with revving engines and creaking brakes.

     "So that's it huh? You're done." said Yui feeling a little guilty that she was the cause of ending Moa's career. "Yup! But there's no need to worry. I see it as a blessing in disguise that I'm out of the Idol business because, now, I have more time for you." "(*fake sniffling*) I hope you're happy you ruined my life for your selfish needs! (*fake cries*)" said Moa jokingly. She quickly felt that it made Yui uncomfortable to joke about something that she felt she was the one at fault. "Aw, Yui..." Moa sat closer to Yui and rubbed her back to comfort her. 

"I swear, it's alright. Besides, without me they're going to struggle. I'd like to compare it to when Apple fired Steve Jobs. Apple suffered greatly and went down the drain only to bring Jobs back and-- BOOM! Apple was revived...and even better than before!" Moa exclaimed with absolute confidence. 

"Are you sure they'll want you back? I mean...you're not exactly Steve Jobs." 

"You're right, I'm not. But we both dominated our respective field of work when we were active. It might take them a while to realize it but I have you to keep me company for the time being.", Moa kissed Yui on the cheek and held her even tighter. 

"Let's go inside, Yui. I want to have your specially made 'dessert' for breakfast. The last time I had it was when that storm traveled through Tokyo and I'm just dying to have it again!" "Hahaha! Oh my God, Moa." The girls raced back inside the house and had "breakfast".

     Two years have passed since then and Moa and Yui had gotten married. Moa married a devilishly handsome comedian from Osaka named Yuusuke Matsumoto, who is the boke half of the famous kombi Chippu Chippu. Yui, on the other hand, married an equally handsome man by the name of Kosuke Yamada, former pitcher of Nippon Professional Baseball's Yomiuri Giants and current pitcher for the San Francisco Giants. Because of her husband's work, Kosuke and Yui reside in the States until baseball season is over and return to Japan during the off-season. Their wedding ceremonies were held in a private location with only their closest family members and friends in attendance (Yes, Suzuka and her family was there for both of their weddings too :3). 

     Also within those two years, the Asian music market was suffering a major decline in sales for both CD's and digital downloads. Artists were struggling to break even with the costs of production for their projects and many were left neck-deep in debt. The western music industry ,however,flourished lavishly nearly monopolizing all forms of entertainment. Many Eastern and Asian superiors tried their hardest to keep up in the business competition. In one instance, due to fatigue and over-exhaustion, the CEO of Sony Music Japan had to resign from his position with a CEO pro tempore at the helms. Incompetency as its greatest, Moa seized this opportunity to take hold of the position, and through her connections with other higher-ups within the music business, she was able to usurp the position of CEO for Sony Music Japan. 

     Under Moa's reign, famously dubbed "Idai Kikuchi Jidai (Great Kikuchi Era)", reforms were made within the music--as well as film industry--to how talents and company superiors would treat each other perpetually creating a balanced, courteous and respectful working environment for everyone. She also shifted scales between western and Asian music market to a stable equilibrium preventing one from overtaking the weaker link. Also, both native Japanese and foreign talents were treated as equals among each other on a professional and non-professional basis. 

     Although both women are busy with their respective lives, every now and then they will try to make the time to see each other and catch up on what the other one's doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------Fin-----------------------------------------------------