Prologue

Babymetal is nearing the end of  their fourth world tour "Babymetal: Ascension" with their final four performances held at the Tokyo Dome. Fans and Fukei-converts felt bittersweet about the end of their beloved band's reign. Metal had undergone a revival--a renaissance, if you will--after the rise of Babymetal. New genres were sparked and inspired by their ingenuity and innovation that music of all genres took part in co-founding new genres of music. Years of hard work and sacrifice weren't for naught. Amuse's stocks have risen steadily and flourished for all the years after the band's conception. It allowed Japan the opportunity it had been longing for in foreign markets for it's talents. Aside from manga and anime, actors, actresses, comedians, musicians all benefited from this breakthrough. Something that wasn't designed to succeed beyond a small niche audience has garnered universal acclaim from all corners of the world. On the last day of their performance the final scene depicts them getting into their red coffins one by one; being sent off by a female voice reminiscent of that from their Nippon Budokan concert. 

"Scream and Dance: Moa-metal."

"Scream and Dance: Yui-metal."

"And...Vocal and Dance: Su-metal."

As the final coffin closes, a hologram of the most profound and mysterious entity appeared in front of everyone's eyes: Kitsune-sama. For a moment the audience were in awe at its presence. For the first time in Babymetal's "Golden Era" career, the crowd was dead silent. In a deep and powerful voice, that which is only worthy of a spiritual god itself, Kitsune-sama spoke. "My messengers have served me well over all these years. It is time I free them from my will. They shall be sent back to their own lives. And thank you. All of you for joining this...our Metal Resistance. Metal now has a new beginning. And so too will these girls." With these final words Kitsune-sama disappears in the flash of a lightning strike sending him back to his own realm: the Realm of the Metal Gods. The coffins then proceeded to ascend to the heavens above the dome. The woman's voice comes on again."We must be leaving now. Our mission is complete. Our purpose has been fulfilled. Do not worry. Although we have departed from your world our souls will live on through our music; for you are now destined to carry on our message and teachings." 

After the show was over, the girls, Key Kobayashi, along with the higher-ups of Amuse had one last meeting. 

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you have done so much for us and yourselves...only to stop now? Ever since the conception of Babymetal, this company has done nothing but skyrocket to the top!  Japanese talent have never had this market-boom before and it might jeopardize our future prospects and clients if you were to quit now.Would you please reconsider your decision?" On behalf of all three girls Kobayashi defended, "Whether or not we do this for another five or ten years, all good things come to an end. It is inevitable. It can't be helped. These girls have done their part for so long I empathize with their willingness to end it now; especially while they're at their highest of popularity and fame." Suzuka then proceeded to state, "I'm sorry sir if this does not sit well with you. Moa, Yui and I have thought about this for quite some time now. If we continue to do this, our fans will eventually catch on to our lack of passion for this project and gradually disperse to other interests.  We have done this since we were ten and twelve years old. Fifteen years is long enough and we would like to dive more into the entertainment business. I cannot speak for Yui and Moa with their aspirations but my dream, ever since I was a little girl, was always to become an Enka singer. In addition, Kobayashi-san promised that if at anytime I, Yui, or Moa didn't want to push on with this anymore, our wish would be respected, and we amicably agreed and decided that now was a proper time."

With a sigh of despair and frustration, "I guess if this is what you want...if this is what all of you want...." His voice trailed as he tried to compose himself. "Then I thank you for your hard work and wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Otsukaresamadeshita." All three girls stood up and bowed, "Otsukaresamadeshita."