Aftermath; The Fallout

After the long overdue expression of sensual feelings, things seemed to have gotten on better terms between Yui and Moa. Regardless of whether something is "good" or "bad", in the end, it is something that will not last forever. It is inevitable for things to come and go. Specifically relationships.

     The next few years were filled with predominantly happy times and both girls' career paths have been flourishing. First to see success was Moa Kikuchi, dominating and monopolizing the Idol industry, eventually taking majority control of the music industry in both Eastern and Western territories. Yui has become a successful and distinguished dance choreographer working along side many of the most renown, popular artists and coordinators of musical/theatre productions. Then, a few years after that, despite both achieving their passions, Yui realized there was a distinct change in Moa's personality and attitude towards others. From someone who had always wanted to help and please people she had turned into a power-hungry, conniving, cunning, and twisted human being. In the eyes of her beloved fans she can do no wrong but in the eyes of her friend, she's lost her self-worth succumbing to the poison of fame.

     Their home life suffered significantly as Moa had gotten more and more famous. Their intimacy towards one another had deteriorated from a beautiful phoenix into a pile of ashes and bare bones. Arguments began to arise within their living quarters, tears of emotional pains and broken hearts flooded their home from its very foundation to the ceiling. Tensions rose to the point where Yui and Moa began sleeping in separate rooms and the only time they see each other is when they pass each other in the hallways before leaving for work. 

     At the age of twenty-five, they were close friends living together in Tokyo. By age twenty-six they were lovers while at the same time blossoming in their field of work. The age of thirty-one saw the decline of their relationship and now, at the tender age of thirty-three, neither of them were on speaking terms.

-----------------------------------------------