Mizuno

Uuugh! I can't stand her! Where did it all go wrong?! It was fun at first but now she's just...she's just different. I'm in my thirties working like an ox trying to get the hell out this predicament. I should have left to live with my parents while I still had the chance. I'm filled to the brim with stress and I don't know how to get rid of it!I want all of it gone! Gone!Gone!Gone!

Moa...she's changed. After Babymetal disbanded and we went our separate ways, I should've gone my separate way. The thought of living with my best friend seemed like a good idea from the start. Who wouldn't want to do that, it's a dream come true. Being an idol wasn't my main goal necessarily. Karen's Girl played a very important role in my life because my parents were hospitalized; and I wasn't sure if they we're going to be okay or not. And don't get me wrong, Sakura Gakuin will always, always have its place in my heart. But idols? It has sicken me. Especially with what it turned my once-good-friend into. I've got myself locked onto many projects and businesses to cope with her "most prestigious and royal highness" and that ego of her's because I don't want to be anywhere near her anymore. And it really, really...pains me to say that. She was my rock. She was my anchor that prevented me from being swept and feasted on by the harsh waves of life. 

     My official line of work is being a dance choreographer along with having my hands on multiple things keeps work interesting. For example, Monday and Wednesday are reserved for my spots on Fuji TV: the host of Pop-Culture Japan and also co-producer for another show on the same network. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are for my endorsement deals with beauty brand companies like Aveeno and Maybelline; where I get to take part in press conferences and commercial shoots for named companies. But by next week, this schedule changes and I might just do everything in reverse. But after all the work has been done, I go home to no one to talk to. To ask me how my day was; no one that can help me vent my frustrations. Little miss princess won't be there for me. And it's been this way for a long time. I envy Su-chan sometimes. She didn't have the misfortune of experiencing this scene for herself. If she knew what Moa has turned into, which I'm sure she does, I wonder how she would have done to diffuse her? And let me guess, she didn't talk about her in the last chapter. (Sigh) Typical. I don't know why I even asked, I should have known better.

    Well, Su-chan became what she wanted to be: an Enka singer. She was doing well. She was showered with many accolades from Asian award ceremonies--even Western countries couldn't disregard her talent. Su-chan's solo career lasted five years before she retired and married the love of her life and moved from Tokyo back to Hiroshima. His name's Hiro Tanaka, who was an Enka singer turned governor. From the few times I've met him he seems like a good guy; very timid, yet, exuded an underlying sense of confidence. More politicians need to be more like him; there aren't too many good people around nowadays. They have three children in total: the first-born was a daughter named Iroha and twin boys Kazuma "Ichigo" and Ryu "Nigo". It's safe to say that she has been keeping herself busy since retiring. And I also envy her for this as well. As she retired from the entertainment business and continued to become the wholesome person that she is, I robbed myself the opportunity of finding love and having a happy ending like her. I'm still relatively young but....I'm not sure if I have the time to date or learn about another person with my work schedule; with the life I'm living now, with who I am as a person.