five

ashley sapphire jenner

fifteen minutes has passed and i was walking back to my car, bidding goodbye to emma.

fifteen minutes has passed, and ashton has yet to reply me. i mean duh he probably gets a shit ton of dms per minute.

i got into the car and drove off back to my apartment and made a plan mentally to watch old luke videos and fetus 5sos, and lets not forget, 5sos vs food 1-5.

i reached home, changed into my comfortable home clothes, prepared chips with two boxes of tissue papers, and start going on youtube typing the video title.

ashton irwin laughing (DO YALL DO THIS BC I DO HAHAAH)

ashton fletcher irwin

how is ashley doing anyway? the last time i saw her, she rejected me.

i hope everything is okay between us because i really want us to be friends again or something (hopefully more).

i clicked on her dm button and saw that her last message to me was over an hour ago.

omgomg.

i replied 'fine :) really missing luke loads though because he's my cuddle buddy and he isn't here anymore which sucks because he's the only person who would cuddle me'

i tried to stop myself from thinking back of those memories with him. it never fails to bring me to tears. i look at my arm and played with the matching bracelet luke and i have...had.

i decided to put my phone away and hang out with the dudes. we have gotten a lot closer ever since luke's death, scared that we can eaily lose one another.

the three of us made a promise, to never touch drugs or anything that could harm us, knowing if something bad happens to us, we would'nt be able to cope.

i went out of my room and into the living room, where michael was laying on top calum. i shook my head at them and sneakily jumped on top of the both of them. they let out an 'oof' sound and calum claimed that he's dying.

i got up and sat on the sofa beside them and asked them what we were going to do today.

"we could maybe visit luke's grave for a while, and then go out to eat? i'm kinda craving for chicken, after the tortorous weekend" michael said.

me and calum nodded in agreement and all of us went into our own rooms to get ready. after getting ready, we went out and into calum's car.

i switched on the radio and heavydirtysoul by twenty one pilots were playing. i tapped my fingers against my knees to the beat of the song and hummed along.

michael was on his phone, probably on twitter but i could see him bobbing his head along to the song.

the song ended and the next song played. would it be surprising if i said that it was our's.

--

when we reached the cemetery, there were barely anyone there. we went to luke's grave and kinda mourned and told him about how life is progressing.

after about 20 minutes, we left. calum drove us to the nearest fast food restaurant.

michael ordered a two piece chicken(which i'm pretty sure he'll go order more later), i ordered a plate of fries and six pieces of nuggets while calum ordered some type of pizza. all of us bought pepsi because it's better than coke duh.

as we waited for our food, we chatted(is there such a word as chatted idk) about life and all.

my phone which i had placed on the table made a sound signalling a notification. the other boys peered at my phone trying to catch a glimpse of what it's about.

"dude you have this chick's notifications on?" michael said to me, wiggling his brows.

"isn't this the girl you said rejected you? you're still after her? damn" calum said cheekily.

i shook my head and took my phone looking at ashley's recent tweet.

'someone visit me in ukkkkkk'

should i should i.

fuck it.

i clicked her profile and sent her a dm.

ashtonirwin : lets meet tomorrow :) *inserts location,time bc i know nothing about uk*

ridingash : omg

ridingash : yeah yeah sure see ya!!! :D

----
h3y!!!

hahahaha how. is. life !!!!!

update on my life : 5sos still doesn't follow me on twitter, nor are they coming to my country anytime soon. :~( but bryana faved my tweet twice so that's quite gooood.

question of the chapter ??: i think i've asked this in group dms but who's your favourite ship in the band!!!!!!!!!!

malum and lashton of course

PS ASHTON CUT HIS FUCKING HAIR IM FUCKING SCREECHIGN HE LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD SAVE ME

- asheera :~p