four

ashley sapphire jenner

i choked on my drink and immediately started coughing. fel and emma stopped their convo and looked at me weirdly. they shrugged and continued their conversation.

HEARTLESS PEOPLE I WAS DYING.

i regained my breath after a while and handed them my phone, showing them the notification i got.

they started squealing and emma joked about him coming to the cafe to see me and i rolled my eyes and slapped her arm, muttering "bullshit".

felicia was looking down so i nudged her shoulder asking her why she was sad.

she suddenly stood up and glared at me.

"what type of friend is ashton?! his best friend, band mate just passed away, and he's already trying to flirt with you? what kind of person is he?" she said, scoffing and walked out of the shop.

i looked at emma, and she looked back at me. she shrugged and mumbled "drama queen".

"should i text her?" i asked emma regarding fel.

"nah she's overreacting. life has to go on, with or without luke. she'll come a around tomorrow or something", she said.

i decided to send a dm to ashton.

@ridingash : hey ash, how are you? :)

-

YALL CAN TORTURE ME FOR THIS SHORT ARSE CHAPTER IM CRYIFNFND SORRY HAAH

i'll update soon though because i have a one week holiday next week :)

AND HAVE YALL WATCHED THE WDYM VIDEO I DIED DIED IM DEAD

AND CONGRATS 5SOS!!!!!!!!! we slayed i literally voted so hard.

- asheera