Bad news

A month has gone by, courteney was just barely starting to show. She was having a craving for tuna, so she sent matthew to the store. When he came home, he couldn't find her. He set the grocery bag on the kitchen counter, and starting snooping around.

"Court? Honey? Courteney? Where are you? Is everything ok?"

Then he could hear her crying, she was still far away, still across the house probably, but she was sobbing. He kept searching.

"Are you upstairs?"

She wasn't replying. He went into the bathroom in their bedroom and found her sitting on the ground near the bathtub. All the makeup was smeared down her face. Her hair was carelessly thrown up in a bun, and she was bawling. Matthew didnt bother to ask any questions, or saying anything for that matter. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in tight. She laid her head on his shoulder, weeping. He knew what happened.

Through the tears and sobbing you could make out the words "i lost it"

She seemed to be calming down, until she said "i lost the baby", and it all came pouring out again. Matthew still didnt say anything. Just kept holding her tight, never letting go. Finally, they heard Erica begin to cry, she must be waking up from her nap.

*court*
"I'll get her."
She started to stand up then Matty pulled her back down. Then he stood up and picked her up off the ground. He set her in their bed.

*matty*
"You rest. I got it." And he went to get Erica.