Big news (part 1)

When they went into work the next day, courteney went to tell david crane and Marta Kaufman the big news.

*marta*
"When are you due?"

*court*
"October 20th"

David went over to look at his calendar. "So thats about 6 episodes of filming into season 6."

*court*
"Ya, I'm really sorry. I'll tell you now we did not mean for this to happen."

*marta*
"Oh honey, its ok. We are so happy for you two! You'll make wonderful parents. It does make it just a bit harder to film though."

*court*
"Me and matthew talked a lot about it. Would it be possible to shoot the first 6 before the break? That way I'll still be small enough to hide."

Marta looked pretty doubtful, david was still thinking.

*david*
"I think we could arrange for that to happen. Summer will be pushed back 6 weeks, but well get to start 6 weeks later."

*marta*
"Sounds perfect. I'm so happy for you." She smiled wide at courteney.

*court*
"Thank you guys so much for being so understanding and flexible." She gave them each a hug and headed to join the other 5. Her and matthew didnt plan on telling anybody else just yet. But they had to tell marta and david so they could figure out the work schedule. They would most likely tell the other 4 when she was a little further along.