Our first child

The baby was born October 24th, 1999, 4 days late. It was a girl. They named her Erica. They made the greatest parents. Courteney was the mom any where she went, always has been, every group of friends, all the time, she was the mom. It fit her. And matthew was so gentle. He was so calm and patient with Erica, he was a great dad. They had tons of fun with their new daughter.

Matthew claimed she looks more like courteney, because she was beautiful. She had dark hair, and lots of it. Her eyes were blue, like both her parents, and her nose was real petite. She was as cute as could be. Unfortunately, courteney only had one week at home with Erica. Once they had to get back to filming, Courteneys mom came to help out. She watched Erica every day except Tuesday and the weekends. Courteney hated this. She hated someone else raising her baby for her. But on Tuesdays, when they had to bring Erica with them, it was too hard. Every time she had to do a scene, she'd have matt or lisa, or whoever wasn't in the scene, watch Erica.

Courteney soon hired a nanny. She lived with them, in their guest house. She watched Erica every day for them. Courteney still didnt like this, but she felt bad when her mom was doing it, and the nanny could be there every day. It'll be easier once Erica is older and shes in school.