•two•

"Wow" is all I could say. Fear was instantly raging throughout my body, which made me quiver
"Braelyn these doctors don't know what their talking about" my best friend, Arden assured me, then plopping down next to me in my bed.
"A, they're doctors. We just have to accept the fact that-" I couldn't even continue on
"Shhh Braelyn it will be okay" Arden was in my hospital bed with me, stroking my hair and wiping my tears away from me.
"Hey B. Listen to me." She cupped my cheeks and was staring straight into my eyes.
"You will be fine. Everything is for the best here. I promise you, everything will turn out A-Okay. Got it?"
"Got it." I replied back, sniffling and whipping a single tear away with my freshly painted black nails.
"I'll let you have some time with your mom. I'll be out in the waiting room. Gimme a shout if you need anything B"
I gave her two thumbs up and she exited my hospital room

Hi I'm Braelyn Rose, and I have leukemia. I was a normal 16 year old, a junior in high school until about 7 months ago when I was diagnosed with leukemia. I had long wavy locks of brown hair, paired with piercing emerald green eyes and olive colored skin. I moved from Italy to New York about a year ago, just before I was diagnosed. I'm tall, athletic and love to sing. I'm just a normal 16 year old teenager, but happen to have leukemia.

"I'll let you have some time with your mom. I'll be out in the waiting room. Gimme a shout if you need anything B"
"Brae," my mom calmly walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "honey everything will be okay. I promise you nothing but the best will come out of this situation"
"I know mom" I shot a smile on my face, hiding the fear, along with tucking my mom's precious thick, voluminous black hair behind her ear.
"Everything will be fine, I know it"