hahahA

i need to be real honest right now and i actually don't care who's feelings get hurt.

HAS ANYONE REALIZED THAT I CLEARLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

trying to tell me off? bitch i can make you feel bad about yourself in one quick second and i still wouldn't be finished with you. literally, if i said die, you would disappear in a quick second.

trying to make me jealous? please go somewhere because it only makes me uninterested and i couldn't care less. it's honestly disgusting to me when people have nothing better to do than to brag about everything they're doing with another person. like give me a fucking break, i can do the exact same thing with anyone i want and treat them like royalty. please.

thirdly, i honestly hate it when im brefriending a girl, sometimes even a boy and they think i like them. bitch please, calm your fucking nerves and get over yourself. you're not all that. because if i really liked you, you would've already been in my arms.

four, i hate it when people say they're gonna kill themselves. now long before as my oldies already know, i would've saved you or stopped you from doing harm. but now, i honestly couldn't give a damn. you wanna leave this world? fine. do it. it's your life, not mine. go jump off a cliff and land in broken glass for all i care.

five, this is just the state of being annoying. now usually, i don't mind these things because hey, everyone can be annoying. i get that. it's a people thing. but when you're going overboard and being clingy, constantly shouting in my ear and you're acting immature all the damn time, like i can't even have a decent conversation with you, then please step aside. i don't need babies on my squad

six, DO NOT BE CALLING MY BOO A HOE. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE LOVES SEX AND SHE CHEATED ON YOU. DONT BE MAD COZ YOU COULDNT GIVE IT TO HER AS GOOD AS I DID. YOU'RE JUST MAD COZ YOUR LOUSY DICK COULDNT HIT IT HARD ENOUGH, SO GO FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER. IM SURE YOU WOULDNT HURT HER AND HER FRAGILNESS.

seven, like i said before, i really really hate braggers. you got a new girlfriend/boyfriend? cool bro, congratulations. want a cookie for it? you living life? cool, i don't care, life is meant to be lived. someone is dying? cool, hope you got enough money for the funeral. seriously, does anyone have modesty these days? it's annoying when you're constantly telling me these things, especially about the same person. i mean if you want me to hook you up, then i got you. but if you're not even into the person, why are you still chatting?

last but not least, i don't mind if you point out my flaws. hey, everyone's not perfect, i get that. but if you're doing it just to piss me off, then im sorry to say this, you're gonna be disappointed. i honestly don't give a fuck. what is it you people don't get? I DONT GIVE A HOT FUCK. im a dickhead? thanks bruh, that must be why you're always on me. im a jerk? that's right bitch, im a jerk chicken and i taste hella good. im an idiot who's inconsiderate about other's feelings? love, my mum even noticed it when i was in her womb. nothing new to me.

so if you're all trying to do shit for my attention, then please go somewhere. i don't care.