for everyone.

now i know you're all too young and im probably getting annoying with this, but its something im really passionate about.

honestly, if you all love me, you will go to your parents and simply tell them not to vote donald trump as our president. wondering why? well i'll give you multiple reasons. please read, as this is important for everyone in america to know. even you kids need to understand.

1.) donald trump is a very racist man. as i have said before, he may even be the hitler of america. if trump becomes president, he is planning on deporting over 11 million immigrants out of our country. mainly the mexicans. trump believes that we give more respect to the hard working illegals than we do to the veterans which is not a fact at all, because we do indeed support our troops. the one and only reason people have crossed over the border was to have the opportunity to live a better life and have a better future. they have never harmed us in any way. its harder living in a third world country than it is to live here. this is obviously the "dreamland". trump is so concerned about these people and doesnt even put much concern into the actual terrorists who are terrorizing our country. there have been bomb attacks, crimes and everything but trump is only focusing on getting rid of the races he doesnt exactly fancy. plus, he has also said he wanted to build a "great wall" around our country to prevent the outsiders from coming in. he claims the hispanics are taking this country away from us americans. but how would he fucking feel if a native american came up to him and said us americans were taking his country away from him? hm?

2.) at a press conference, reporter jorge ramos continuously tried talking to trump about the latino situation in which trump kept cutting him off. eventually, ramos cut off one of the other reporters to ask trump if he truly thinks he's going to get the latinos votes. trump quickly changed the subject into how he was sueing univision for one hundred million dollars then had ramos escorted out of the conference. someone who worked under trump told ramos "get out of my country" where ramos stated he was a u.s citizen. the man replied to ramos with a "i dont care what you are." if he's replied to a hispanic u.s citizen like this, imagine how trump feels about his own citizens?

3.) trump is SEXIST. sexist is when one believes their own gender is more superior than the other. trump has indeed called women pigs, slobs and disgusting creatures. this i truly do hate myself because trump will NEVER be better than us women. he thinks he's so great but lord knows he's just trying to hide the fact that he's got a small pink pickle. especially to those who are feminists, look at what he's calling you!! he's calling you a pink animal who feeds on garbage or anything they're given! and the most disgusting thing is that women are actually electing this man because he's "straight forward" like no!

DONALD TRUMP DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF US. HE ONLY CARES FOR THE MONEY, HE IS A FUCKING BUSINESS MAN. WE DONT NEED A GREEDY PRESIDENT LIKE HIM. WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO'S WILLING TO HELP OUR CORRUPTED COUNTRY. VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE, GO FOR HILLARY GOD DAMMIT. WHO CARES? BUT IF DONALD TRUMP BECOMES OUR PRESIDENT, WE ARE INDEED GONNA BE ONE FUCKED UP COUNTRY. PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS OR ANY ADULTS YOU KNOW TO NOT VOTE FOR HIM. PLEASEEEE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS COUNTRY.

sorry i got so political on you all. but this really fustrated me and the fact that he's discriminating on people really disgusts me. -ooa