Chapter 2

I walked briskly to where my brother's office was, when I got to the front door the two men standing there saluted me and opened the door. "Thanks guys!" I called to them over my shoulder, "No problem little Mustang!" It seemed to be a running joke to call me 'The little Mustang' some called me the 'Mini Inferno' too, sometimes it was just 'Inferno'. I didn't mind the last one, the other two were slightly annoying.

I smiled at everyone I passed and eventually made it to Roy's office, I hit the door with my foot until Riza opened it. "Morning Hawkeye!" I said cheerfully, I set down the tray of coffee and handed her one. "I think this one's yours." She smiled at me and took the coffee, she looked....... Tired. I looked around the office to see all of them practically falling asleep. "Didn't you guys get any sleep?" I asked, crossing my arms. Riza shook her head, "No, Colonel Mustang had us working most of the night trying to find Scar." I tilted my head, "The Alchemist murderer?" She nodded, I frowned and started to hand out the rest of the coffee.

Riza was a sharp shooter, she specialized in the sniper rifle and whatever she shoots at, she hits. Only on rare occasions does she miss. Her mind is as sharp as her shots and she taught me how to shoot anything under the sky, though I prefer throwing knives and cutlasses.

I handed a coffee to Kain and he immediately said, "Oh! You don't have to Miss Reyna!" I waved my hand, "Kain, I give everyone else coffee, you get some too. Don't worry about it, besides, you look like you need some." Kain Fuery was the nicest one in my brother's commando, he's a technologic genius. He and I play 'who can put the radio together the fastest' when he has nothing to do.

I walked over to Vato Falman and set his coffee down, he said a quick thanks and took a big gulp. He was nice too, mostly used to remember information so his combat skills weren't the greatest. But he had the best memory in the commando and could repeat anything he had heard, seen, or read word for word. He and I play 'Memory' when he has time, he always wins though.

I turned and set the next coffee down at Heymans Breda's desk, he looked at Rogue warily even though he had met him a dozen times. He has a very high intelligence but a very irrational fear of dogs, he and I play chess together. I've only beaten him once though. That's why he's in the commando, he's a great strategist and can design battle plans on the run.

I strode over to Jean Havoc's desk next, handing him his coffee. He, of course, had a nearly burnt out cigarette in his mouth and he grinned at me, "Thanks Inferno." I grinned at him and looked back at Riza, "If you guys want, I could help you with Scar. Or at least, in here. Tell me about what happened." She handed me a blueprint of the city and pointed to an area, "That's where he was last seen, he vanished into the sewers after blowing a hole into the ground. We have soldiers posted on the exits of the sewers, and scouts searching inside, but we haven't found anything yet."

I looked at Havoc, who was closest to me, "Hey, Havoc, do you have a pen I could borrow?" He handed me one and looked over my shoulder, the others crowding around me too. I circled the exits muttering to myself, "Soldiers here, here, and here. All exits covered, scouts inside, they would have taken these routes to search more areas, the walls are unstable here, here, and there. Perfect for someone with low Alchemic energy, the hypocrite, to break through without causing too much damage and still getting away. Some of this walls are so thick not even a cannon could break through them, and most of the walls that aren't are in populated areas. So that only leaves two of the 6 places he could have popped up at, the bridge, and the southern end of Central. Most likely the bridge due to the fact that there's an office with soldiers at the southern end of Central."

I circled it and handed it back to Riza, "You could check there, near the bridge, the wall is thin enough for him to break through. And the area isn't too populated that he would draw a lot of attention." She nodded and ordered Havoc and Breda to get soldiers and go there. As soon as they left, I heard clapping behind me.

I turned to see Roy staring at me with a small smirk on his face, "I knew you would figure it out. I was just about to call you." I rolled my eyes, "Sure you were Roy. You've got too much of an ego to call on your little sister for help." He held up his hands and chuckled, "Easy there Natural Disaster." That was a joke between the two of us, the Alchemy I was best at was causing natural disasters. Earthquakes, blizzards, inferno's (Volcanoes), sandstorms, hurricanes, tsunamis, and more. Plus, I added twists of my own to the storms. Like I could create a fiery tornado, or an electric blizzard. No one else knew why he called me that, most assumed it was because I had a temper like a disaster.

I walked over to him and punched his arm, I handed him his coffee and took a sip of mine. "Thanks Reyna, who's the pastries for?" I held them away from him, "They're for Colonel Hughes, you got coffee." He frowned but asked, "So, where are you off to today?" I smirked, "Ice Cream." He scoffed, "I should have known, when you get back I've got some news I think you'll like. But go," he gave me a push, "Go say hi to Hughes and get Ice Cream."

I sighed and waved goodbye to all of them and walked to Captain Hughes's office with Rogue following close behind.

When I knocked on the door I heard him call out, "Come in!" I opened the door and he looked up from his desk and gave me a big grin, "Inferno! Morning! Ooh! Are those donuts?" I nodded and tossed him the bag, he caught it and smelled deeply. "Ah, thank you Reyna. My wife was scolding me earlier for not getting breakfast before I left this morning, now I can call her and tell her you got me some. Oh! And my beautiful daughter, Elicia, wants to color with you again. She really loved it last time." His whole face just lit up with joy when he talked about his family, I smiled at him, "I would love to Hughes, it was really fun drawing with her."

He smiled at me, then he leaned back in his chair and asked, "Where to today?" As you can tell, my adventure addiction was well known in the army thanks to Roy and Hughes. "Ice cream in a city a few hours from Central." He sighed, "I wish I could go, well, I won't keep you any longer. Have fun Reyna!" I waved to him as I stepped out, "Thanks Hughes, you too. Try not to die of boredom!" "Easier said than done!" He yelled as the door closed.

I snickered and walked back outside, headed to the train stati