Author's Note please read!

Hey guys! I'm Sapphire Tempest! This story was originally on Fanfiction.net but that site is being glitchy lately and won't let me log in. So, if any of you readers have read the story there first, I apologize if you were mad at me for not posting any new chapters and completely ignoring you. Also, if you guys know anyway on telling anyone else who likes reading it on the other site, please tell me or tell them. I'll be posting the stories on Wattpad from now on I think, I like this site a bit better. So, again, I apoligize if you though I hated you all. But, stay tuned, I've got much more content in store for you! So like, favorite, and review!

Also, I said this on the other site but I'll say it again, I am completely open to constructive criticism in the comments, but if you go down there and type 'You suck!' 'This story is garbage!' 'I hate reading this!' you will be ignored. And I encourage anyone else who sees it to ignore it. I do not condone bullying, anywhere, and I ignore it. I'm not forcing you to read this story, if you don't like it, leave. It isn't like I've put a curse on it that forces you to keep reading it till the end of time. Here, let me help, see that little x next to the tab your on? Click it, you'll exit my story and won't have to read it again! See? It's easy!

For those who actually like reading the story, feel free to go nuts in the comments. I love to talk to you guys and welcome it with open arms. Please talk to me if you want to, and tell me if I'm veering too off course with the characters since, though I changed their personalities a bit, I want to stay mostly true to the creators. This is a fanfic after all. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoy!

ST