day four-

Dean Ambrose-

Today is Sunday. Today we are leaving Sarasota and today that means leaving her.

I woke this morning to something I'm not proud of. Instead of waking up alone and going to shower like most mornings, I woke to find myself next to Rory. I knew what'd happened, how I got here and what I said to her last night I'm not sure. All I'm sure of is that I feel as though I've been run over by an eighteen wheeler.

I didn't wake her up when I got up this morning, instead I headed straight out towards the lounge after realising I'd in fact slept in my attire.

Roman came in little after half an hour later, I'd been aimlessly watching a documentary whilst I waited for everyone else to get up. I only had one thing on my mind today, with or without a hangover.

I needed to see her.

"Man it's half nine in the morning, why are you awake so early?" Roman muttered bringing himself over to sit next to me on the couch whilst attempting to wake himself up.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrugged, not taking my eyes from the boring station on the television.

"With all that alcohol in your system when I found you, I highly doubt you had a hard time sleeping." He chuckled not believing any of my nonsensical chatter to get him off my back.

I shrugged again, not saying a word. "You went into Rory's room didn't you?"

I shook my head. "No, I couldn't sleep."

"It's not a bad thing Dean," Roman sighed and I knew this is where the lecture was coming in. "Rory cares about you, even if she's not willing to admit it. If she's offering you a shoulder to cry on then take it, don't push her away when she's only trying to be there for you."

"Whatever." I sighed getting up and walking across to the kitchen. I wasn't about to start talking about her again, I don't want her anywhere near me and it's my fault for getting in to bed to cuddle with her last night.

"You're not going to find happiness if you keep hiding what you're feeling." He called as I picked up a carton of orange juice from the refrigerator.

Without a second thought I put the carton down and stormed back into the lounge. "That's where you're wrong Roman." I spat. "I feel nothing for that girl, she's just someone who was drafted in to get us the eye candy. As far as I'm concerned she means about as much to me as my mother does, she's nobody and I don't fucking need her!"

"As much to you as your mother does?" I froze looking towards the left, she stood there in front of her room with sleepy eyes, but I could tell she was hurt. "Your mother's a fucking prostitute!"

I looked towards Roman but he shook his head disapprovingly. I could feel the tension and she was about to cry. "So what?" I asked.

My ears were met with the slam of her bedroom door not long after. I looked to Roman again knowing that she'd gone to cry.

"You're a piece of work sometimes you know that right?" He scoffed getting up instantly to go comfort her. Then I was left alone - Seth clearly wasn't here, he'd most likely gone to the gym.

I sighed walking off to my own room which hadn't been slept in since the other night. I picked out a pair of black jeans and a white shirt leaving them strung on the bed whilst I picked up a towel and headed off to the bathroom to shower.

I turned on the water after changing from my attire and began to fall off into my own thoughts to pass the time. Tonight I knew that we weren't leaving this hotel till maybe five this afternoon. We were driving to Orlando for Raw and the recording of Smackdown before flying to East Rutherford, New Jersey ready to promote Extreme Rules for the upcoming next Sunday.