day three-

Dean Ambrose-

"Don't forget to bring your wrist tape." Seth hollered at me as I picked up the tape from the sofa. Roman and her had already left down towards the parking lot, it was left to me and Seth to check up before leaving for the arena.

I wasn't focused as usual for tonight's Live show and whether that's because it's her hometown and I'm lost in an ugly pit of my emotions I'm not too sure. It's already likely that I'll see her family there tonight.

They're not stupid, they stalk the company checking up for when I'll be around again, especially her aunt, she used to like me. I suppose her mother and brother came to terms with me after the funeral, to me it feels awkward. I know that we have a connection technically but I feel out of place when they see me.

I'll most likely be brought to tears again, because of where I am and after yesterday's day. Not that her family care but I have a persona to keep up when I'm at work and I'm worried that I won't be able to do that.

The meeting yesterday was pretty standard, telling us we needed to put on a good show for the pay-per-view but I was too distracted to care. Roman and Seth made sure to separate her and me - I sat by Seth and she sat across from me with Roman. Although they'd tore us apart, which was a good thing. I still couldn't focus.

Her presence had me distracted but not in a good way, ever since we arrived in Sarasota I seemed to have turned on the hate I have for her inside to a whole new level. I know that Rome doesn't like me treating her like shit - she's part of our faction but I can't help it when I feel shit myself. I guess she's an easy target in comparison to Seth and Rome?

I wouldn't say I'm proud of that, but I'm not bothered either. Maybe it's because they're making me replace her and I don't want to? Maybe it's because they're forcing the issue down my throat and I can't stand it? Or maybe it's because she infuriates me even though I find her a comfort sometimes?

I shook the thoughts from my head as Seth tapped my shoulder telling me that we were now leaving. The fact that I'd caught myself thinking about her and her smart mouth again gave me the feeling of annoyance if I'm honest. I should be thinking of anything but the idiotic girl who's apart of our stable.

Once we reached the rental car, Roman was already in the passenger seat and she was waiting on her phone in the back. I shook my head at the realisation I had been faced with. I had two options, I either drove us to the arena or sat in the back seat next to her for the journey.

I'd drive.

"I'll take a turn at driving," I muttered handing Seth my bag to throw in the trunk. He nodded closing it down before getting in beside Rory. I buckled up and the engine started as I began to drive out of the hotel parking lot.

"Did you pick up your wrist tape?" Roman asked looking to me as he opened his window. I nodded not wanting to speak as I pulled out onto the freeway, my mind was still elsewhere.

The journey was only ten minutes but it was ten minutes too long. I couldn't stop thinking about what all of her friends would say when I got there, what if her family turned up and I wasn't ready. I was sure to get emotional again but I couldn't decide whether it would be a sad emotional or an angry one this time.

That scared me.

I picked up my gym bag and headed towards the back entrance rather quickly. Roman was close behind calling my name but I wasn't going to stop, the rain had just started and I didn't want to get sick. I sighed spotting a small crowd of fans at the side of the road, they had macs and hoods but despite the weather, called out our names like there was no tomorrow.