[Chapter 12] {Episode 5}

Start from the beginning

"How dare you hit me! I could sue you for that!" I heard Jackson shout. As I pulled away from Derek, I tried to hide my anger. I pounced on Jackson again and got a good few shots on his jaw. I was about to knee him in the nuts when someone grabbed my feet, and someone else grabbed my legs.

"That's enough Ze. You need to calm down," I heard Derek say, but no matter what, I couldn't calm down. I fought against him and Stiles until I was worn out. I was still angry though. I looked up at Derek. He leaned down and kissed me, diminishing my anger. Why is it, that when I'm around Derek I instantly calm down? I kissed back and Stiles dropped my feet. Once Derek had dropped my arms, I broke the kiss and ran to the woods. Once I was in the woods, I found a tree and climbed it. I looked around and instantly saw the alpha. It looked like he was eating. Eating what is the question. He suddenly stopped eating and looked up at me. I pressed my back against the bark of the tree in hopes he wouldn't see me. He ran away into the night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once I got to the Hale house, I ran inside. Scott and Derek were chasing me. I ran into every single room in the house, spreading my scent everywhere. I hid in Derek's room and crawled under his bed.

"I have a life to, you know," Scott said as Derek started climbing the stairs. Apparently they gave up on chasing me.

"No, you don't," Derek replied. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour.

"Yes, I do! I don't care what you say about him making me and Kenzie one of his pets or -"

"Part of his pack," Derek interrupted.

"Whatever. I have homework to do. I have to go to a parent/teacher conference tomorrow because I'm failing Chemistry!"

"You wanna do homework? Or do you wanna not die?" Derek asked sarcastically. "You have less than a week until the full moon. You don't kill with him, he kills you. Same goes for Ze."

"Okay, seriously? Who made up these rules?" Scott asked, confusion clear in his voice.

"It's a rite of passage into his pack," Derek said in a 'duh' tone.

"You know what else is a rite of passage? Graduating high school. And you don't have to kill anyone to do it!" Scott exclaimed. "Why can't you just find him yourself? Why can't you just sniff him out when he's human?"

"Because his scent could be entirely different. It has to be you and Ze. Both of you have a connection with him, a link none of you can understand. If I can teach you to control your abilities, the both of you can find him."

"So, if we help you - You can stop him?" Scott asked.

"Not alone. We're stronger in numbers. A pack makes the individual more powerful," Derek explained.

"How are we supposed to help if we don't know what we're doing?" Speak for yourself Scott!

"Because I'm gonna teach you. You remember what happened that first night you were shot in the arm?" There was a little pause so I'm assuming Scott was nodding. 

"Yeah, I changed back."

"And when you were hit by the car, same thing. What's the common denominator?"

You could practically hear the gears in Scott's head turning, along with the exaggerated eyeroll from Derek. Then, there were three loud cracks.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard Scott shout.

"It'll heal," was the simple reply from Derek.

"It still hurt!"

"And that's what keeps you human. Pain. Maybe you will survive," Derek voiced, then he walked upstairs. I heard Scott run off. I was suddenly grabbed from the ankles and tossed over someones shoulder.

"Well hey there," I said to Derek. I smiled cheekily and he smirked.

"Can you put me down?" I asked him.

"Nope. I'm enjoying the view," he replied, looking straight at my butt. 

I lifted my legs up and made them cover my butt. I then made them touch my head. I brought them back down full pelt on Derek's chest. 

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked me.

"I used to do gymnastics," I replied. He chuckled then put me down on his bed. He walked over to his dresser then came back bearing a shirt.

"I take it you're staying over?" I nodded and he handed me the shirt. I stripped out of my shirt and put the shirt on over. I fell to mid-thigh and the sleeves reached my elbows. Once i was sure her had turned around, i took my pants(Trousers for the English) off. I climbed into his bed. Once he had gotten ready, he got in next to me. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped a protective arm around my waist. He rested his he'd on my shoulder and entangled our legs together. I fell asleep peacefully and wasn't plagued with nightmares like I usually was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Guys and Gals! Can i just say, I am really happy with this chapter and I don't know why. I'm also really happy with the amount of reads. 425! Thank you so much. That's insane considering i barely expected to get past 50. The next chapter is gonna have McKenzie and Derek's date in it. This is super short but the next chapters gonna be longer. I promise. If any of you guys are confused, comment on what you're confused about and I'll explain it. Please Vote, Comment and Share cos it would make my day!

~ Jupiter