Chapter 2

Please enjoy chapter 2 and consider voting for it if you liked it. It would mean so much to me and I appreciate your support.

After the blonde haired and blue eyed boy vanished from the room, my mom came in with a doctor, I did not recognize. My mother sat right beside me on the chair by the wooden table with the cup I just drank from. She looked at me with concern, but with love.

My mother and father always worked hard so my older sister, Bea and I had what we needed when growing up. This meant that my mother and father worked way too much, and they should stop before it messes with their health. My mother and father are both extremely busy people which caused our time together as a real family to suffer. But I'm glad she's here now with me, even if I had to almost die to spend some time alone with her. My father was probably still on an overseas business trip and my sister was most likely managing the small bakery she recently opened up. I'm proud of my family, but yet I feel as if I have not accomplished anything worthy enough to be proud of myself. The only award I've won so far is the most responsible student and that was in fifth grade. All I seem to do was go on the internet and stuff my face. I was such an embarrassment to my family.

I looked up at the female doctor who just walked in behind my mom. She was an old lady and a little over five feet with a white doctors coat on. Her eyes held this kind of youth that only people who lived a great life had. She seemed kind and genuine even if she hadn't spoken a word to me yet. Her name tag said Julie and the name suited her well.

"Did you have a nice rest?" Julie stared at me and then flipped through a folder that I believed had all my information in it.

"It's was okay, a little sore. What exactly happened to me last night?" I was completely clueless as to what happened the other day. It was like my memory disappeared after falling to the ground as the rain started to beat down against my flesh. The memories made me slightly shiver. My mind had blanked out after seeing red and blue lights and after seeing them glow, I was intrigued by how much they transformed the dark, but I knew I was in trouble because after seeing lights I only saw darkness

"You don't remember?" Julie looked at me as her eyebrows moved closer together to show her puzzled state.

"No not really. Everything was kind of blurry. I just remember being in my car and then collapsing on to the floor." The thing that confused me the most that night was how I got out of the car without becoming one with it. If I was still in the car, shouldn't I've been inside instead of laying on the dirty ground? Maybe the other driver pulled me out? I wasn't sure. I was more happy that I got out alive.

"You'll most likely gain back your memory very soon. You were in a car accident late last night, but don't worry you weren't seriously hurt. The car crash happened at around 8pm and it was a miracle that you survived the crash. The car slammed right into the driver side of the car. Someone must have pulled you out of the accident, but it was a hit and run, so it must have been a witness who pulled you out. It's amazing that you didn't die that night or suffer from major damage." Those words silently haunted me. Me almost dying last night, shocked and scared me at the same time. Yeah sometimes I feel like dying don't all teenagers at some point, but I never want to actually die. The only reason why people die is because they want a better life.

"You're lucky that you only broke your right leg. If you crashed any harder your ribs would have pierced your lungs, so be happy your alive." Julie said with a smile at the end while fixing her glasses, and I really was happy that I was alive.

I smiled back trying to act polite, but I still couldn't believe that I was almost facing death right in the eye last night. What a horrible way to die. Out in the rain on a summer night, just to die. I was so lucky that I only fractured a couple bones and didn't have any organ failures.