Chapter 11: The Kim's brothers are so protective!

Author's POV

Myungsoo giggled as he took their pictures with his camera. Sunggyu was hugging Yoomi tightly as her head was on his chest. The view was so sweet and romantic.

"Wow,this is not something that you can see every day. Wait until I show this to the members. They will be thrilled!"Myungsoo muttered to himself. He kept taking the pictures at every angle he thought would be beautiful.

Sunggyu woke up as he heard the clicking sounds from the camera. He rubbed his eyes and saw Myungsoo stood before the bed with a grin.

"Yah,Kim Myungsoo..what are you doing here?"he lifted up his head a bit. He was still sleepy. He didn't even realize he was still hugging Yoomi.

"What am I doing here? Hmmmm...lets see..I was worried about you of what happened yesterday between you and Jaejoong hyung and I thought that I need to see you if you are okay..but I think you are more than okay..judging of what I'm seeing right now.."he said with a smirk.

Sunggyu looked at bewilderedly. "What is he blabbering about?"he asked himself. Yoomi then started to wake up as she heard someone was talking. Her eyes were widened as her face was inches away from Sunggyu with that hugging position.

She was too shocked that she accidentally kicked him out of the bed. Sunggyu fell on the floor. Myungsoo laughed at him amusedly.

"Yah,what did you do that for?"Sunggyu whined in pain.

"Why did you hugged me? I've put the pillow as a barrier between us. Kim Sunggyu,are you one of those perverted guys who takes an advantage of a girl like me?"she asked in panicked. Myungsoo laughed even louder at her question.

"Yah, Ha Yoomi..I'm not like those perverted guys. I don't remember what I do when I sleep..everyone is the same.. Myungsoo here is sleep talking and I bet he can't remember what he'd said while he's asleep!"Sunggyu defended himself.

"Sunggyu hyung,don't involve me to cover yourself..it's low.."Myungsoo smirked at him. Sunggyu shot him a glare. This kid was really tactless.

"I can't trust you anymore,Kim Sunggyu. You are so dangerous.."Yoomi quickly got up from the bed and went out from his room with her blushed face. "Oh,this is so embarrassing!"she mumbled to herself.

"Yeah,hyung..you are getting more dangerous.."Myungsoo teased him.

"Do you want to get beat from me?"Sunggyu glared at him.

They ate breakfast together after that. Sunggyu and Yoomi were extremely quiet and avoided to take a glance at each other.

"So,nothing happened last night I presume?"Sungmin started the conversation. Sunggyu choked himself as he drank his orange juice. Yoomi's face immediately turned red.

"O-of c-course,dad.."Sunggyu stuttered. Myungsoo giggled at him.

"Dad,don't you late for work?"Sunggyu changed the topic.

"Son, your mom and I own the Kim Entertainment..I think I can go to work a bit late. Besides, it's not every day our future daughter in law come into this house,right?"Sungmin smiled at her. Yoomi smiled back at him.

"Don't you have class today?"Sookhee asked them.

"No,all of us didn't have class for today. It's time to rest!"Sunggyu replied with his bright smile.

"Yoomi-ah,lets go ride the bicycles in the garden. Sunggyu hyung always feels lazy to ride the bicycle. He's not very athletic.."Myungsoo said to her.

"Yeah,I know about that too.."Yoomi replied back with a teasing smile.

"Yah,I can be athletic if I want to..I'll join you guys after this.."Sunggyu defended himself. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. Wow, Sunggyu really didn't bother to join him every time he asked him. But, this time was exceptional because of Yoomi.