Chapter 6: The saviour kiss

Author's POV

"Their engagement party will be held at our Kim Hotel one month from now. We will invite all of you later. Please anticipate this new couple.."Sookhee applauded as she ended the speech.

Sunggyu and Yoomi were still blank about what happened and they avoided to take a glance at each other because of the awkward feeling they felt right now.

"Sunggyu-ah,could you escort Yoomi to her car right now? You need to take care of your fiance from this moment onwards.."his mom asked him after the party was over. Sunggyu had no choice but to take her to her car.

"Hmmmm...trust me, I didn't expect this to be happened.."Sunggyu started to explain himself.

"Well, it did happened anyway. But don't worry. I hate it as much as you do too. We'll discuss about this later. Goodnight.."she said with her cold stare at him and hopped into her car.

Sunggyu watched the car disappeared from his view. He sighed deeply. "I didn't say that I hate it.."he muttered to himself.

He then walked into his parent's bedroom for an explanation.
"Mom,dad..can you at least explain to me of what is going on here? You knew her from the beginning,right?"

"Yes. I knew her from the moment I'd seen those pictures.."Sookhee answered.

"And may I know why you wanted us to get engaged?"Sunggyu asked her again.

"Sunggyu-ah..listen to me..you must make her happy,okay? She's your fiance now..Please make her fall in love with you..I want you two to be together.."she held his hands gently. She wanted to get this work between them. She knew that she can't repay of what Yoomi's family had done to hers. But, at least she wanted her to feel happiness with her son. She can feel something about them.

"Your mom is right. We love her so much. I'm counting on you,my son.."Sungmin patted his shoulder. This was making him more confused than ever.

"Besides,I can tell that my son has falling for her, am I right?"she teased him. Sunggyu's face turned red.

"Falling for her??Please mom..I'm not falling for her.. "Sunggyu tried to deny it.

"Oh,you aren't? Then, why you didn't against it from the moment you walked into this room?"his dad tricked him with his question.

"I...I d-dont k-know.."he stuttered. He really didn't know the answer.

"Oh,honey.. Our son is growing up. He starts to like Yoomi. I'm going to burst into tears.."Sookhee looked touched because her plan to get them together was about to get real.

"Mom,you are such a drama queen,didn't you know that? Is it hard to live with her after all these years,dad??"Sunggyu teased her.

"Tell me about it.."his dad chuckled. Sunggyu laughed amusedly. Sookhee shot both of them with her dead glare.
-----------------------------
Jaejoong was waiting for her since he arrived at their mansion. He approached her as soon as she got off from the car.

"Yoomi-ah..listen..I'm going to sort this out.."Jaejoong said to her.

"Don't worry,Jaejoong oppa. I'm not going to stay engaged with Sunggyu for long.."Yoomi made up her mind.

"Why?"Jaejoong looked relieved but he wanted to know the reason.

"Because I don't like to be one of the Kim's. I don't like to be with them,or with you. I have my own plans.."she looked at him emotionlessly.

"Tell me what are your plans,Yoomi-ah..I need to know.."Jaejoong said to her desperately. He didn't want her to go away from him. He just can't let her do that.