Chapter 19

Andy's P.O.V.

When I saw the text from Jake, I knew what my answer was.
"Of course!"
Jake looked at his phone, and he smiled. I was gonna ask them yo come anyway.
Next door, I heard shuffling. I knew Raven and Ashley were awake.
I got up and knocked on the wall. "You can come over!"
I heard a giggle, some more shuffling, a door opening, and a knock on my door.
I went to open it and found a sleepy Raven next to a shirtless Ashley.
"Hey, Raven!" I heard from behind me.
Lyndsey and Jade walked past me, going to hug Raven.
"Come on in," I said, gesturing to them to come in.

____________________________________

Raven's P.O.V.

My head was pounding. I felt terrible. This is so much worse than a cold. I don't know what's wrong.
Andy let us in, and I plopped down on the bed farthest from the door.
My mind wasn't working. I couldn't think. I could barely talk. I've felt this pain before. A lot.
"You ok, Raven?" Ashley asked. I just nodded.
Then everything went dark.

____________________________________

Jade's P.O.V.

"Raven!" I yelled as my friend fell over and off the bed.
"What's going on?" Ashley asked, picking her limp body up off of the ground.
"I don't know. We need to get to the hospital," I said. I was shaking so bad.
We got to the hospital, checked her in, and waited.
___________3 hours later___________
A doctor walked out of Raven's room.
"Are you Ashley?" He asked, walking up to Ashley.
"Yes. Do you know what's wrong with her?"
"She got a really bad infection from the cuts on her wrist. The infection started shutting down her organs. I'm sorry to say, she has fallen into a coma," he said with no emotion.
I fell out of the chair I was placed in and started bawling. Andy walked over and tried to comfort me. It didn't work. How could it? My best friend is in a coma, dying.
"Babe, calm down, its ok," Andy said softly into my ear and rubbing my back.
"I can't. How can I? My best friend, a girl I consider my sister, is dying!" I cried out.
I looked over to see Jinxx and CC, who had been called and told we were at the hospital, comforting Ashley, and Jake comforting Lyndsey.
We were all a mess.
"We need to get going, babe. We need to get back on tour," Andy said after a few minutes.
"I'm not going anywhere."
"Jade, you said you love concerts. Please come," he said, trying to stand me up.
"I'm not going anywhere!" I screamed, earning the attention of several doctors and nurses in the hallway.
"You choose between me or Raven! And choose wisely," Andy said stubbornly.
"How dare you make me choose between two people I love! You are sick! Get out of my sight! Go!" I screamed, unaware of what I was saying.
Andy got up and stormed off. What had I done?

____________________________________

Raven's in the hospital and Jade just told Andy to leave. Huge conflict.
Here's my inspirational note...
Think before you speak, because if you say the wrong thing, someone important in your life will walk out of it. But also be truthful. If you aren't truthful, then you could be considered "fake". If you are truthful but rude about it, you could be considered "disrespectful". Say what you need to, but be nice about it because if you say the wrong thing, someone important in your life will leave, and may never come back. But remember, those who don't matter mind, and those who matter don't mind.
There you go. Not my best, but there was nothing else on my mind.
Love ya guys. See ya next update! ^-^