That's Final

"Emerson... It's me."

"I know my Dad and you ain't him!"

"What the hell's gotten into you?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Don't you dare take another step." My nerves got the best of me and I could see the end of the barrel shaking. Out of the corner of my eye, Dean stopped in the doorway and slowly made his way over to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked me quietly, trying to take my aim away.

"Your sister's lost her mind," 'Dad' replied.

"He's not Dad," I replied, Dean and Sam now trying to get to move me away. But I wasn't budging. This guy is not my father and I intend to stay here until I find out what he is. "I think he's possessed. He probably has been since we got him."

"What?" Sam asked looking up.

"Don't listen to her, Sammy. She's gone crazy," 'Dad' said.

"He's... He's different."

"We don't have time for this, Sammy. If you wanna kill this demon how's the time to do it." Both the boys looked between me and 'Dad' until they stood either side of me. "Fine. If you're all so sure, go ahead Emerson. Kill me." I held the trigger tightly but couldn't pull it. "I thought so," he looked up, something different about his demeanour. I was right in thinking that his eyes had turned yellow just as an invisible force knocked me over making my head hit the edge of the table and Sam and Dean were pinned against the wall. Yellow-Eyes walked over to me and twisted my wrist until I let go of the gun. My head felt like there was something inside it, punching to get out. "What a pain in the ass this thing has been..."

"We've been looking for you for a hell of a long time," Sam strained.

"Well, you found me."

"But the holy water?"

"You think something like that works on me?"

"I'm gonna kill you," I threatened.

"Oh, that'd be a neat trick. In fact, why don't you try and make this gun float over to you, psychic girl?" As soon as I recover, you're going down, you yellow eyed freak! I've recently found out that I get these visions... Of people about to die. I stared at the Colt and nothing happened. "This is fun. I could've killed you a hundred times today but this... This was worth the wait. Your dad is in here with me. He says 'hi' by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's going to taste the iron in your blood," Yellow-Eyes sung.

"Let him go, or I swear to God-" Dean started.

"What are you and God gonna do? As far as I'm concerned, this is justice. You know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter."

"You've got to be kidding me," I held my head, standing up straight. I ain't going anywhere. I'm not going near the thing!

"And the one in the street was my boy. You understand?" Yellow-Eyes turned to me. I put my hands up in surrender. "You think that you're the only ones who can have a family? How would it feel if I killed your family? Oh, that's right! I did..."

"You son of a bitch!" I jerked towards him but was pinned on the wall next to Sam. "Hi."

"I wanna know why. Why you did it," Sam ordered.

"You mean why did I kill Blayke, Mommy and your little girlfriend? Because they got in the way of my plans for you and the others kids like you, Sammy. If I had the chance, I could just tear the flesh off your Emerson's bones here and now. You were going to ask Jessica to marry you, weren't you? Went shopping for rings and everything." They would've been happy together.

I chuckled, "I bet you're proud of your kids to. Oh, that's right. I wasted one or two of 'em." He glared at me while I smiled innocently. He looked down then back when the metallic taste of blood spread through my mouth. Karma, man. I spat the first lot at his feet before the flow started to become more frequent. The more blood that rose the less air I processed.

"No!!" Dean and Sam yelled simultaneously, trying to break free while I was on the verge of passing out. Dad muttered something and we were all let loose, falling to the floor. That's when I passed out.

-------------------

"It's alive! It's inside me, I can feel it! Just shoot me!" Dad was on the ground, gripping his leg and yelling at a locked and loaded Sam. I lifted my head from Dean's lap and straightened up. "Just shoot me in the heart, son!"

"Sammy. Don't do it. Please," I pleaded.

"We can end this here and now, Sam! I'm begging you! Just shoot me!"

"Sam..."

Dad screamed as Yellow-Eyes dispersed through the floor of the cabin. Dad looked at Sam accusingly before letting his head fall to the ground. Funnily enough, I did the same thing.

-------------------

The boys were packing up inside. "Was it weird?"

"Was what weird?"

"Being there but not there? You know, mentally but not physically?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sort of glad that it's gone," I handed my knife to Dad when he gestured for it. He smiled. "I still have it. I use it for everything!"

"I'm sorry. I never should've raised you like this."

"Dad, we've talked about this-"

"I know but your fourteen, fifteen in a couple weeks, that means you've been doing this since you were 8."

"Can we not?! I don't want to have this conversation again! I'm happy with what I'm doing and that's that! You okay, by the way?"

"Am I okay? Honey, you were the one who evolved some kind of stomach cancer in there. Are you fine?" He laughed.

"Perfect. Scared but fine... Can I have my knife back? I feel naked without it."

-------------------

Dean had his head leaning against the back seat of the Impala window, following my actions, while Dad was squirming in the front seat and Sam was driving. "Hospital's ten minutes away. Just hold on," Sam said, hitting the gas a little harder.

"I'm surprised at you, Sammy. Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this thing. Killing this demon comes first. Before me, before everything." What a great father you are.

I caught Sam's eye in the rear view mirror, "no, sir. Not before everything. Look we've still got the Colt and we still have one bullet left." One? One friggin' bullet? How's that going to get us by? "All we have to do is start over." 'Cause that was so friggin' easy the first time. "We've found the demon-"

Sam didn't even get to finish that sentence. Dean's hand gripped mine as the passenger side, my side, of the Impala became a twist of metal and shattered glass.