Chapter 16

Audrey's POV

"Mommy I don't want you to leave!" Katie cried as she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. When Sam and I go on our honeymoon, it'll be the first time Katie and I have been separated. It's breaking my heart, but I'm very excited to spend some time alone with Sam.

"Baby I know, I don't want to leave you either, but Sam and I are going to spend time by ourselves, and I promise as soon as we get back, we'll do something super fun! Okay?" I said brushing her hair back.

"Okay! I love you mommy!" She said hugging me

"I love you more bug!" I smiled as i hugged her tight.

Sam and I are staying at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas for a week and a half. We have a few activities at the resort planned, but for the most part we just want to spend some time to ourselves. We're laying in bed, and I crawl on top of Sam's waist, and run my hands up and down his chest. He grabs my hands and pulls me down to him. I put my arms on both sides of Sam to prop myself up, as he begins to kiss me. Things heated up quickly, and we were soon making love. The next morning I woke up and Sam wasn't in bed, but there was a tray with breakfast and a note on it, sitting on the nightstand.
"I'm so freaking excited to call you my WIFE, because you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I love you so much baby!"

I couldn't help but smile as I read the note. I began eating when I heard Sam's phone. I picked it up and was shocked by who the message was from. Kristine.

"So happy to have talked with you this morning, and I hope we can continue to talk. Maybe work things out."

What the hell does that mean. When did he talk to her!? Just then Sam came in.

"Hey baby!" He said coming over and kissing me. I didn't kiss back.
He looked at me with a confused face.

"You okay?" He asked squatting down.
I didn't reply, I just picked up his phone and handed it to him. As he read the message, his face turned white. I crawled across the bed, and left the room. I heard Sam walking behind me, and when I didn't hear footsteps anymore I turned around to see he had walked outside. I walked to the sliding door and as I opened I said;

"You're not even going to say anything. Just gonna walk out." I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I can't believe you think I would talk to her in that way. Yes I talked to her, about Jake. We're trying to work it out to where she can visit him a few times a month. That's it. I don't want anything to do with her, but I do have a child with her, so I need to have some type of communication with her." He said still facing away from me.

Why am I so stupid. He's right, just because I don't talk to Scott, doesn't mean that he can't talk to Kristine. He's my soulmate, not hers. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and grabbed his face.

"Baby look at me.." I said as i pulled his head up. He had tears pouring down his face.

"I can't lose you Aud. I can't. You're everything to me. Please know that I don't want her." He said breathless.

"I do honey. I do. And I'm so so sorry for getting mad at you. I should've just asked you instead of assuming. Please forgive me baby." I said starting to cry.

Sam didn't say anything, instead he just pulled my face to him, and kissed me. We began to make out, and he leaned back on the beach chair, pulling me with him. I started laughing, but we continued to kiss.

"I love you so much baby." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too" I giggled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SAM'S POV

Audrey and I spent the rest of our honeymoon just relaxing and spending alone time together. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.
Once we got back home, we had a family date night with the kids. I was laying in bed reading, when Audrey came out of the bathroom, wearing one of my t-shirts.
I slowly closed my book and put it on the nightstand. She crawled into bed, and turned the light off.

"Nuh uh! We're not going to sleep right now. Not with you looking like that!" I said as I started kissing her neck. I could feel her smile as I continued to kiss her. She grabbed my face, and pulled me up to her and kissed me.

"You're crazy!" She smiled

"For you!" I said kissing her lips.

Audrey climbed on top of me and stretched out, so that she was laying on me.

"You make a great pillow" she said kissing my chest, which sent 1,000,000,000 butterflies through my body.

"You make a great soulmate." I said kissing her head.

She got off of me, and slipped down beside me, tangling her legs in between mine.

"I love you!" Audrey said smiling

"I love you more baby!" I said as I kissed her. Audrey was quickly asleep, and I just laid there and started thinking about our life together. It's gonna be amazing!