Chapter 12

Audrey's POV

We all got up and put on layers of clothes so we won't freeze.

"You look so cute baby!" Sam said

I just smiled and kissed him as we all walked down to the lobby. We all decided to eat breakfast at one of the restaurants there, and then go exploring. After we ate, we went skiing and snowboarding. We took a break to eat lunch back at the lodge.

"Oh my goodness it's so cold!" I said hugging myself

"Mommy can you make me warm?" Katie said jumping in front of me.

"Oh my goodness, yes!" I said picking her up and hugging her tight.

"It's so cold outside" katie said shivering.

"I know bug, we're about to sit down and eat, and then you'll be all warm!" I said kissing her cheek.

She jumped out of my arms and ran to mine and Sam's mom. I saw Sam call Katie over to him, and she ran over and jumped in his arms. They walked over to the huge window that overlooked the mountains. I noticed that Katie was pretty into the conversation that they were having. I wonder what it's about...

Samuel's POV

"So I have something that I want to ask you, okay?" I said

"Okay!" Katie smiled

"So you know your mom and I have been dating for a while now.."

"Mhmm" she nodded

"Well, I love your mommy a whole lot. And I love you a lot. And I was wondering if you would mind if I asked her to marry me..?" I said softly

Katie started bouncing up and down in my arms, and a huge smile came across her face.

"YES YES YES!!" She screamed

I couldn't help but laugh at her! We walked back over and I told our moms and Jake everything and they were very excited. My plan is now in motion. After we finished eating we headed over to the ski lift. I talked Audrey into letting Katie ride by herself, and Jake as well. Our moms were riding by themselves too. They were all way ahead of Audrey and I, who rode together. We got to the top of the lift and I saw my mom coming. It was happening. As we passed my mom she held up a sign that said;

"WILL"

"Why does your mom have a sign that says will ?" Audrey laughed

Next was Jake and his sign said;

"YOU"

Audrey looked at me funny.

Her mom was next;

"MARRY"

I heard Audrey take a deep breath and grip my hand tighter. I had my right hand in my pocket, gripping the ring.

Katie was last;

"ME?" Katie had the biggest smile on her face when she passed. Audrey turned to me and kissed me.

"Yes, I'll marry you!" She said kissing me again.

Once we got off the lift they were all standing there with eager smiles on their faces.

"What'd you say, what'd you say!!!" Katie said bouncing up and down.

"I said yes!" Audrey said smiling

"Yayyyy!!" They screamed, and ran over to hug us.

When we got in the lodge I took Audrey's gloves off, and slipped the ring on her finger. She gasped and covered her mouth with her other hand.

"It's beautiful!" She smiled

"You're beautiful!" I said picking her up and kissing her all over her face. She started laughing and couldn't stop. Man I'm in love with this woman!