Authors Note

Long time no see!
Sorry I have been away so much lately, but with my school starting back up, starting a new job, and multiple personal issues, I have not had the time to update any of my stories.
But unfortunately I have hit a bit of a road block with my writing. Because of this, I ask for you guys's help!
I know where I want this story to end, I'm just not quite sure how I want to get it there. Anyone who has read through this entire story (thanks for sticking around might I add!) and has an idea of where'd they'd like to see this story turn, who's POV you'd like to see, or if you want more back ground on a character (every character has a separate page of purely background information, but I wrote it mostly for myself to keep my characters in order) but if that's something you guys would like to read, let me know!

Please please please personal message me with any ideas that you might have concerning where this story turns next. I appreciate everyone's input and would try to make everyone's suggestions fit into the story line as long as it didn't contradict other suggestions, and didn't interfere with the ending!

Love you guys! And stay hot :) (get it, cause Sam's a fire wolf )
:D