Ch 2

*Contains some mature language*

This is Trisha ^ Charlie's blood daughter

---

Thank god! The squeaking has stopped!

If Charlie is going to continue to whore his daughter out to new members, he should at least buy her a decent mattress so that nobody has to hear it. He's the Alpha for goodness sakes, I'm sure he can afford it.

I roll over and look at the clock, 1:30am. I sigh, and sit up slowly. There's no way I'm going to sleep now. I stand, grab my hoodie and limp over to the bedroom door and slowly open it. I peak my head out and look to make sure the coast is clear, then sneak my way downstairs as quietly as I can. I grab my house key just in case, and make my way silently out of the house.

Well since I won't be sleeping, maybe I can hunt for trespassers.

---

Nothing. I came up with nothing.

Sebastian, my beta and twin brother, told me he knows for a fact rouges are here. Well if they're actually still here, where are they?

I made my way back just in time for Charlie to wake up. I was cooking breakfast when he came downstairs. He didn't acknowledge me as he grabbed a Pepsi out of the refrigerator. He walks into his study where his beta normally meets him in the early mornings.

He doesn't have a pack house. The Alpha and Beta houses are connected, and the Warriors houses surround them. Then the other pack members are scattered around the territory.

I continue cooking when I hear someone enter the kitchen. I don't bother to turn around, because by his unfamiliar scent I can tell it was Trisha's latest conquest.

"Hello," he says in a deep, sleepy voice. I turn my head slightly to the side, thankful that I'm still wearing my hoodie. "Hi," my voice coming out not as strong as I had hoped for.

I hear him sit down at the kitchen table. "Do you need any help? I've been told I'm a pretty good cook." Oh great, a boy with a big ego. Just what I needed. "I've got it, thanks though."

Awkward silence engulfs the room, so in an attempt to make conversation, I ask "so what brought you here?"

"I guess I could ask you the same thing." I freeze. "What do you mean?" He chuckles. "Trish told me your not an original member here, so what's got you here?" I clear my throat, hoping it makes my voice sound a little stronger.

"They found me in the woods. I was apparently trespassing on their land, and they brought me to their Alpha. His daughter had apparently always wanted a sister, so he adopted me into the pack as his daughter." Chase doesn't answer immediately, so I ask "so what about you?"

He doesn't answer right away, so I inwardly shrug and focus on cooking again.

"My family sent my brother and I over here. They're pretty good acquaintances with Alpha Charlie, so they're watching us for a little while, while my family sorts out some issues." I nod, not pushing the matter any further since Trish decided to make an appearance.

---

After breakfast was made, Trish and Chase went to school while Charlie left with his beta to do border patrol. I go freshen up, applying my concealer and makeup, putting my hoodie back on and walked outside. I walked through the woods down a little pathway until I found what I was looking for. A small flowing stream with big rocks around it.

I limp my way over to one of the rocks and sit down, looking around. The sun has rose and is shining through the cracks in the trees. The wildlife is more alive than ever. It's a beautiful sight.

I attempt to mind link Sebastian.

I thought you said there was still rouges entering werewolf territory?

No response.

Sebastian?

There is, can you not sense them? His husky voice enters my mind.

No. Please check to see if there's a way they could hide their scent. I answer him.

Yes Alpha. I sigh.

You know you don't have to address me as Alpha right?

Fine. Yes sis. I can hear the sarcasm in his voice and I roll my eyes, blocking him out.

I continue looking at my surroundings. It's not often I get to enjoy this view, so when I get to I take advantage of it as much as possible.

---

I was probably out here for about 2 hours when I decide I should probably go check on the house. Charlie doesn't like it when I leave the house too long unattended.

I make my way back and walk up to the front door. My eyes widen when I see that the door was unlocked. Did I not lock it?

I walk inside and take my shoes off, locking the door behind me. I turn to walk into the living room when my eyes meet a pair of vibrant emerald green ones.

I scream, as the boy-or man-the man boy in front of me also screams. Out of fear and instinct I grab the big umbrella we have behind our door and swing it at him. He ducks and looks at me shocked.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down!" He grabs the umbrella and slowly lowers it after I attempt to hit him again. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

I can't help but stare at the man boy in front of me. Beautiful fluffy dark brown hair, amazing facial structure, and don't get me started on his eyes!

He's very well built, and he's wearing a white t shirt and jeans. I can see tattoos going up his arms that hide under his t shirt.

"W-Who are you?" I stutter, trying to hide more into my hood. He chuckles.

"I'm Mason, you must be Trisha. Your father sent me hear so you can show me around the territory." I shake my head and he looks at me curiously. "Trisha should be home in about an hour. Please make yourself at home." I go to walk around him, trying not to limp. I guess I didn't fool him because he narrowed his eyes at me, but I ignored him and made my way to the kitchen.

"Wait." I stop as I hear his footsteps coming closer.

"If you're not Trisha, who are you?" I give him a tight smile. "Samantha, Trisha's sister."

A small smirk makes its way onto his face as he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Samantha." I look at his hand, and my eyes travel up to his tattoos. They're so elegant and detailed, it makes me want to know every story behind them. But I know that's not my business. I shake his hand quickly then take my hand back as he frowns slightly.

"I must get dinner started. Please take a seat and watch some tv if you like." Not waiting for him to reply, I try not to limp my way into the kitchen and put a chicken on to cook.