The Bad Boy's Girl

Name of book: The Bad Boy's Girl

Author: JessGirl93

Genre: Teen Fiction

Brief Description: Tessa O'Connell is a girl as ordinary as they come-or so she thinks. Her aim for senior year is to keep her head down yet somehow manage to convince her childhood love Jay Stone to love her back. What she isn't prepared for is for Jay's brother, Cole to return to town and change the life she's always been seemingly content to live. Tall, gorgeous as all hell and a bad boy with ocean blue eyes and the perfect edge of adorability, he was her greatest tormentor, her number one enemy.But the guy that's come back is like no one Tessa's ever come across. He challenges her, he tests her limits, he forces her to bring out the girl she's long ago buried under a veil of mediocrity and most of all he compels her to consider that perhaps the boy that infuriates her to the point of no return might just her guardian angel.

Stars (out of five): ★★★★★★★★★★ (I know I said outta five but you'll see why I gave it 10 ;))

Favourite Quote(s) From Book: "I think I'm better off now. Of course, I understand your concern, Cole is well, he's Cole and there's just something so sexy about bad boy's don't you think?"

^^^Chapter 15 Part 2: Ripping Jay's Bieber Sized Ego Into Shreds^^^

******************************************************************************************

  "You were always the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. I don't care about your weight Tessie, never have never will. I don't give a shit if you're as large as a house or as skinny as one of those skeletons on the runway, though I wouldn't encourage becoming anorexic. Anyway you'll always be my Shortcake. The girl who's gorgeous but doesn't have a clue about it. The girl who's so forgiving and kind, funny and sarcastic as hell,

..........................................

I took  a shot by coming back but it's the best decision I've ever made. Give me a second chance Tessie and I promise I'll do it right this time,"

^^^Chapter Seventeen: Don't Strip On Top Of The Pool Table Nana^^^

********************************************************************************************

And like the whole of Chapter Sixteen: Victory For The Socially Inept Of The World and Chapter Twenty : My Inexperience Is As Obvious As The Scarlet Letter is my favourite.....

You'll see why....

:D

*********************************************************************************************

Breathe.

Inhale. Exhale.

Be calm man.

AHHH FUDGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN CALMMMNN ABOUT THE BEST FRICKING BOOK IN THE PLANET?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps around, screaming hysterically*

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.....FWYGFUFRBGJYGSFULGFAYUGFIGFI???!!

*someone from the crowd comes and slaps me in the face*

*stops*

Okay....

I'm calm..... Thanks I really needed that....

*person nods*

Okay.

Let's begin.

This book is hands down incomparable. Hands freaking down. This is currently my third/fourth time reading this book and I have started the sequel, 'The Bad Boy's Heart (Bad Boy's Series #2).