Introduction

Hello to all and welcome to my newest book-thingy!!

*waves to crowd*

It came to my attention that there are just so many, straight up, AMAZING books out there in this vast sea of awesomeness, known as Wattpad.

It brings back such dear memories to me every time I see a book, buried at the bottom of my library that I had treasured.

The problem is however.... When I first "joined" Wattpad, which was about almost 2-3 years ago, everything that is now "Hot"on the Werewolf genre etc, was a lot different.

Of course things have to change.

It just seems like books that were No.1 back then have been replaced and forgotten and that makes me very sad because they don't deserve to be.

I'm pretty sure I am not the only one out there that kind of struggles to find a well written and just generally a good book nowadays?

I have been meaning to put this out for quite a while but have always put it off for some reason.

Recently, however, I saw that Alpha by ReganUre was getting taken down due to publishing, I'm assuming...?

I had started it and it was really good. 

It made me think that what if all these books get taken down one day?

This thought kind of encouraged me to quickly write a review so that many people, I hope, when they read this, still remember that book.

This way...the legacy still lives on....

Yanno?

So without further adieu, I gladly present to you all:

The Best Of Wattpad.

Enjoy.

(Cover is on the side)

******************************************************