Not My Fairytale (ON HOLD)

Name of the book: Not My Fairytale

Author: rlucas98

Genre: Werewolf/Teen Fiction

Brief Description: In a world taken over by werewolves, humans struggle to thrive among all the supernatural creatures. After world war IV, werewolves, vampires, and fallen angels come out from hiding and live in peaceful harmony among the living.

Annabelle Stray is no match for fate...

Stars (out of five): ★★★★★

Favourite Quote From Book:  "The scariest part was that I recognised this wolf more than I should.

He was the wolf from my dream..

This was my mate."

^^^Chapter 12^^^

*******************************************************

Oh. My. Golly. Gosh.

Let's just take a second to absorb this beautiful moment.

*pauses*

Okay, moment  over.

This is one of my all time favourite wolf books in the history of wolf books.

Despite this book not being finished, it does not take anything away from this totally absorbing story.

I knew right away, just from reading the description, I would fall madly in love.

Annabelle, despite being a weak and "brittle" human, is just as strong as the next person and would do anything for her family.

Damon is the supposed prince who is next in line for the throne but is waiting for his mate. He just wants to find her so he can love her.

What's so wrong with that?

A lot apparently.

I hate the fact that Conner whom Annabelle loves and is just an absolute sweetheart is involved in this twisted love triangle because it's like Twilight all over again.

You want them both to have her.

But they can't....

*sobs*

The more and more you fall in love with Damon, you just feel like you're betraying Conner.

:(

Darn it!

I love this book so much, I have actually waited a WHOLE YEAR for her to update.

And when she did....

*cue cannons and fireworks*

It's a little sad that this amazing author has lost her inspiration in finishing this magnificent, heartfelt novel, but I am over the moon that all hope is not lost.

For she is re-writing it.

Lemme just say one thing.

It's takes ALOT of guts to rewrite such a popular story that has over 1.3 million reads and 26.6K votes but she is and in my opinion, that is truly amazing.

I am 150% behind it.

Ya wanna know why?

Because this beautifully written classic is definitely worth the wait.