Finally Saved

Name of book: Finally Saved

Author: raylor17

Genre: Werewolf

Brief Description: Libby Ashford is finally free of her living nightmare. On the run from her father, she and her mother move to a new town to start fresh and forget their past. Easier said than done. Starting at her new school, Libby already runs into trouble when she feels an intense connection to the school's resident bad boy. Nicholas St.Claire runs not only the school, but the largest pack in North America. Thrown together by the plans of fate, it isn't long before they're both wrapped up in lies as Libby's past comes back to haunt her. This time though, she has something she didn't have before. Nick.

Stars (out of five): ★★★★★

Favourite Quote From Book: "I wasn't sure what awaited us but I knew Libby and I had a future ahead of us that included love and happiness. Libby was simply put the best thing that happened to me and with her broken family put behind her, she was finally saved."

^^^Chapter 39^^^

**********************************************************

This book is just perfect. Perfect. I absolutely loved everything about it. The way this book is so delicately written....it doesn't feel cliché at all. Sure...it may seem like it falls into almost every typical storyline. The abused girl gets saved by the "bad boy"....Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.

Pfft.

As if.

Libby is portrayed as this soft, fragile girl who has been scarred emotionally as well as physically by her daunting "father". However she is also portrayed as this undeniably strong and independent woman unlike those other stereotypical stories.

I loved how she doesn't just fall to the feet of Nicholas and forgive him through his wrongdoings. She puts up a fight.

She isn't having any of it.

As well as this, another major thing I loved about the book is that it took its time for Libby and Nicholas's relationship to fully develop and blossom. I find that if things are hurried along, the story loses its essence and just becomes unrealistic and predictable and I lose interest.

This book makes you feel that these are actual human beings just like us.

And that's very important in a good book!

So for these reasons, I just have to award this book Five Stars out of five.

Definitely.

I have read this book more than once. It's the type of book you can't put down and when you finish, you just want to start all over again.

In my eyes, this is a must read classic.