TRUST ME

Brittany’s POV

2 WEEKS LATER…

I rolled over half expecting to feel Nathan next to me but to my own disappointment he wasn’t. It’s been a couple weeks since they went back into the studio practically all day. If I didn’t get up at a reasonable time in the morning I would miss seeing him before he left until like 1030 at night which is what happened today. Sometimes I questioned why I even moved out here, for Nathan of course but I missed my friends back home at least I didn’t just stay home all day doing nothing. The constant war going on in my brain.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it said 11, whoops I slept in a little late. I am so over this sleeping in late and not doing anything with the rest of my day so I decided to go job hunting. I got up and went into Jenny’s room to see if she wanted to join me but once again her bed was made and she was nowhere in sight. Where the hell has she been going for the last 3 weeks?

 I quickly took a shower then changed into a baggy sweater that came off my shoulder over some leggings. I made curls in my hair and then put a beanie that match my top, then some blacks boots, and did my make-up simple like usual. I went into the kitchen to grab an apple to eat on my way out; I felt a vibration in my purse. Took out my phone to see Jenny had texted me.

            Hey I’m just browsing around town didn’t want to wake you. I’m going to make a stop at the cute little bakery on the corner then I should be back soon. C: -Jenaaaaay

I replied a quick ok then hit sent then I saw I had another text from that boy of mine.

            Morning beautiful. Left early this morning I didn’t want to wake you up. I’m thinking tonight may be an early night and I should be home around 8 or so. C: -Nath

            Yay!!! Finally! - Britt

            I thought you would be excited. Love you and see you soon babe. - Nath

            Love you too: D- Britt

My curiosity got the best of me as I decided I was going to play little detective to see what Jenny was up too. Where she’s been going to these last few weeks, job hunting can wait until afterwards. I quickly made my way over to where the little bakery I knew Jenny was talking about, I got a table on the edge so I wouldn’t be noticeable and placed a menu over my face while I anxiously waited. A few minutes later I saw Jenny sit down a couple tables ahead of me, she was on her phone as she waited for someone. I kept my face covered so she wouldn’t see me but pulled it down a little so I could see as I saw those familiar set of curls.

            “Jay?” I said in a low voice. When did they start talking again?

Jenny’s POV

            “Hey Jen.” My head shot up as I heard the voice that makes me melt.

            “Hey Jay.” I said back then stood up to give him a hug before sitting back down.