How He Won Us Over...

Zacznij od początku

"Well you make a phony bad boy," I teased but he nodded.

"I know."

"So, what are we doing first?" I asked him excitedly.

"Well when Ari took my brother and sister I first decided to take you home but then I figured being the sheltered girl you are, no thanks to your brother, you probably don't do these stuff often so you'd want to enjoy it," he explained.

"Who said I'd want to go home with you," I scoffed.

"They always do," he smirked and kissed my cheek, "Anyways, I decided to take the beautiful lady to win something first."

He took my hand in his and pulled me over to a booth with some containers which he had to knock down with three balls in order to win. Dylan paid the lady and threw the first two balls and missed and the third barely hit any of the bottles.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed and burst into a fit of laughter, "And you call yourself a quarterback?"

"Baby I'm just warming up," he smirked.

"Oh 'Mr.I-Don't-Need-Practice' needs to warm up?" I teased further and he pouted.

"No I was being modest," he told me and paid for another set of balls, "Now for the real thing."

Dylan took the first ball and knocked down everything leaving both the lady behind the counter and me shocked. He turned around and raised his eyebrows cockily as if to say 'What were you saying?' I watched him smirked knowingly at me and kissed his biceps.

"You're an ass but that was amazing," I admitted and he smiled.

"Thank you. Now what is it that you wish to choose for your prize?" he asked gently and we stared at my options.

"The blue one please," I requested a big blue bear which was absolutely cute.

"Now I have to win two more so step aside," he insisted staring down into my eyes with his pretty dark brown ones.

"Two more?"

"For Dana and Ari. I am a gentleman," he stated proudly yet it sounded as if he was teasing.

"Sure you are," I grinned mockingly and stepped aside and waited for him to win so he could choose a teddy for his sister and then I told him what to get for Ari, "You know, Ari is a crazy chick we should probably find your siblings."

"I agree. I was silently worried," he admitted.

"Awe what a good brother you are. So protective."

"I'll protect you the same way," he closed the distance between us and leaned closer.

"Oh yeah? Well I have my body guards already," I replied sassily, "If you can get through them then you're hired."

"I think I knocked them down a couple of times. I should have the job already," he chuckled and I pushed him playfully. We started off in the direction Ari had taken the kids before. Dylan wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me into his side as we walked. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked in a comfortable silence with the scent of his cologne filling my nose.

"Your scent drives me crazy," I mumbled unintentionally and he chuckled deeply, his chest vibrating.

"Sorry," he joked and kissed the top of my head.

"Skylar!" a voice I recognized as Daniel's called. We stopped and turned around to see Daniel running towards us with a scared looking Ari and Dana behind him.

"Yes darling?" I slipped out of Dylan's hold to bend to his level.

"I've decided that I'm going to win you over," he smirked wickedly at his brother.

"How wonderful," I laughed and he nodded and kissed me quickly on my cheek. Dylan glared at his brother slightly and he stepped away from me. I took notice of Ari and Dana again, "What did you do to them?"

"I chose a ride and they couldn't handle it. They're wimps," Daniel told me.

"Never again," Ari scowled.

"Oh I have something for you guys," Dylan stepped forward and handed each of them their gifts.

"Thank you Dilly," Dana smiled cheerfully.

"This is for me?!" Ari exclaimed. Trust her to be extra, "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome Ari," he smiled obviously excited with her obvious excitement.

"No one has ever won something for me, not even James," she froze upset as she said his name.

"Sounds like a personal problem," Dylan shrugged not really caring because she was talking about James. I nudged him and he rolled his eyes but his charming side kicked in, "Well, James is a fool for not winning such a wonderful girl something."

"I know he is," she agreed, "But tonight is not about James. Tonight is about us and we are going to have fun!"

"Wait..I thought tonight was about me," Dylan teased and we all rolled our eyes and walked ahead of him.