∴ part one

"harry?" louis' voice filled the apartment that harry and him share.

"harry?" louis yells, putting the groceries down on the floor of their kitchen.

louis huffs and makes his way to their bedroom.

without knocking on the door, louis walks in quietly, not wanting to scare the younger yet bigger.

"babe?" louis whispers, shaking the boy.

"nrgh, shut up will ya," an unknown voice spoke.

louis' eyebrows ceased in confusion. that voice definitely didn't belong to harry.

he threw off the covers off of harry and the stranger and gasped.

they both were naked with dried cum on harry's back.

"what the fuck," he unbelievably said.

i thought he loved me.

"louis?" harry said. "louis! oh my god!"

louis sprinted out of the room, took his car keys and went over to who he knew would always be there for him.

             ___________

he knocked on liam's door twice till the muscular boy opened.

"louis? oh my god what happened?" liam said, concern filling his voice. "come in."

louis wiped his tears with his sleeves and went in, liam closing the door behind.

he sat down on the floor of the living room, back against the couch.

liam sat down next to him, putting his arms on louis' shoulders, not talking until couple of minutes later,"are you gonna tell me what happened?" he softly asked.

"h-harry cheated on m-me," louis whispered, still having trouble breathing.

"again?!" liam yelled, making louis flinch. he hated when people shouted. "sorry, sorry. i thought he promised he'd never do it again?"

louis shrugged,"i thought so, too."

and louis completely broke down. at first, it was only soft sobs escaping his mouth but now, he was screaming and yelling.

liam held him in place, having to engulf him with his entire body. his legs wrapped around louis' waist while his hands were on his shoulder.

"hey, hey it's okay," liam soothed, pain shooting throughout his entire body.

louis would always run to him crying - not that hes complaining, not at all. its just that it pains him whenever he saw the person hes been loving for almost two years coming to his house crying over some dickhead thats not good for him at all.

he loves louis, has been loving him since he was 19. but louis has always been head over heels for harry and honestly, liam doesn't even know why.

he'll admit, harry is a bit attractive but thats the only nice thing about him.

"i thought he loved me, li," louis said brokenly. "we would always cuddle. he would kiss my forehead b-before i fell a-asleep. he would wrap h-his arms around me whenever i-i'd make dinner or b-breakfast," he hiccuped twice before continuing,"he would tell me he l-loved me before he'd w-walk out of the door to work. w-was it all a-a li-lie?" louis sobbed once more, more tears streaming down his face. "am i ugly, liam? why does he not love me? why would he lie? wh-what have i e-ever done t-to him, li?"

"louis," liam sternly started. "dont you ever dare put yourself down because some retard doesn't love you. you're fucking beautiful, louis. you're so damn attractive and beautiful it sends shivers down my spine. you're fucking amazing and you deserve the absolute best. harry doesn't deserve you, he doesn't. you deserve so much more."

louis hiccuped, sobs calming down.

minutes later, louis asked,"can i have a tissue?"

honestly, liam didn't want to move. louis' head was on liams chest and he loved it. he loved how louis' hands were holding his shirt tightly.

in fear of moving and not returning back to this position, liam said,"you can use my shirt, i don't mind."

"are you sure?"

"yeah," liam smiled.

"okay," louis sheepishly said.

he wiped his nose with liams sleeve, which would be disgusting to some people but to liam, that was a masterpiece.

"sorry," louis blushed.

"its fine, really," liam comforted assuringly. "what do you say about a movie?"

louis grinned and nodded.

that night, louis and liam fell asleep with louis' head on liam's chest and if liam were fake sleeping for a couple of minutes just to hear louis' slow breathing and admire how cute he looked, well, no one has to know.

hiii :) hope y'all liked the first part! i know its short but thats how its supposed to be. i wrote it as part and not chapter bc this story is like every part is different. it does not continue with the last part. complicated to explain but hope you understand !

also, small letters are intended.

votes and comments are always appreciated !! xx