''And where is the pack land?'' I ask again, even more curious.

''Here in the forest'' Answers Matthew. I almost face-palm myself. If we're going deep into the forest it should be in the forest right? But then again, I've been to every inch of this forest and there's no one that lives here.

''What? I have been to every inch of the forest, there's no land nor an office, all I found was trees, trees and more trees'' I deny, not believing them.

''It's hidden, wouldn't want humans over our lands and discover what we are now, would we?'' Says Liam, smirking.

''Yeah, I totally believe you. You live in a land hidden by, let me guess, magic'' I say sarcastically.

''That's actually true'' replies Matthew.

''But... That's impossible, magic doesn't exist'' I exclaim. All of them gave me a look and I divert my attention on the trees around nervously.

''You are a gifted, we are werewolves, you have powers and we shift, we are supernatural, and yet you tell me that magic doesn't exist... Really?'' says Matthew, while giving a 'ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME' look.

''I guess it can be true... Fair enough... It exists. Even though I only believe my eyes, clearly things like these are hidden well, so I guess I should be more open minded about things like that... Another fact to add to my 'Welcome to adulthood list''' I say sighing, but smiling.

''We got a smart one, boys'' Remarks Matthew.

''I like her already!'' John exclaims, making Liam growl.

''Well, well, well... Someone got something in his throat'' Says Matthew, smirking widely, like he just uncovered the truth as to what our future will hold. I don't really understand what he means, but judging by he's looks, it has to be something embarrassing, because Liam blushs slightly.

''Guys, you don't need to fight over me, even though we just met, there's plenty of me for everyone'' I say, giggling at their reaction.

John's jaw drops, Matthew is wide-eyed but quickly recovers with an evil smirk while Liam looks he is going to explode any second now.

''Oh no you're not! No one fools around with what's mi- not theirs... Because it would be unfair to their mates'' Liam uttered so fast, that I stop for a moment to comprehend everything he says.

''Uh... Mates?'' I ask, not knowing what's going on.

''I'll explain later... But for now, welcome to the pack of Midnight Runners!'' Liam says, and turns his head away. I see that we are infront of a really big mansion, a few stories high, probably five ones. It is absolutely beautiful. We walk inside and I gape at the amazing interior design, it is modern yet it has an old style to it. Very fancy. The entrance hall has a few couches and a long staircase that leads to somewhere, my guess is the other floors. I look back to see Liam and John already a few feet ahead of me, while Matthew is shaking his head while smiling at me. We follow after them and enter the office.

Just like the entrence hall, the office is big and has a huge window wall behind the desk. The walls are painted beige, with brown detail over it, the details look like some kind of flower or plants. It gives the impression of this professional and modern office, belonging to someone just like it. It seems like Liam is that, by the way he talks, the way he walks and the power radiating of him, he is professional, educated and very respected. 

Liam sits behind his desk on his big chair while John and Matthew take their seats infront of the desk. Their seats facing eachother, a coffee table was in the middle, there was one last seat to the side facing the desk, so I figure it is mine and sit there.