Chapter 5

Dylan O'Brien as Alpha Liam West *Picture Above*

Chapter 5

I sit and wait for what seems like hours when it is really just a few minutes, when I hear some sounds from around me. I stand up and look around carefully, could it possibly be my pack? Or is it those werewolves that are hunting me? I take out my bow and ready an arrow incase it is anyone harmful. I keep hearing the sounds, but they sound far away, yet I feel like they are right behind me. 

A few seconds passed when three wolves come up from behind some trees and stand infront of me, the one in the middle looks larger than the two on both it's sides. It has golden brown fur, the one to the right has black grey-ish fur, but it's ears were white and the one to the left looked smallest in compare to the others but large nevertheless, it has brown fur. They stand a bit taller than me, and I am quite long.

I feel a wave of happiness rush through me. Even though I have never met or seen a werewolf, I feel completely safe and protected with them. I lower my bow and flash them a half-smile. Suddenly all of them shift to three handsome men. The one to the left has brown hair, brown eyes and a really sculptured body, the one to the right has dark hair, almost black yet not, with blue eyes and the one in the middle has light brown hair, and golden brown eyes, that I find myself staring at for a few seconds, lost in their beauty.

I turn to look again but that's when I notice all of them are naked. I blush furiously, my eyes wide like circles, and decide to turn my head away. I hear some sounds and I took a peak after a few minutes to notice they threw on some shorts, but still are shirtless. I am almost drooling at their well defined chests, but shake my head, as if to shake off my thoughts of their glorious bodies, to discuss the matters at hand.

''Uh.. Umm... Sorry about that, I didn't think you would... Uh... Nevermind...'' I mumble, while looking down and blushing. I bet my cheeks were even redder than a tomato. I hear someone chuckling. I look up to see it's the guy in the middle.

''Don't worry, it's our fault. I am Alpha Liam West, these are my best friends, Matthew and John'' He points to the right one, who is Matthew and then to the left one, John.

''Hi, I'm Matthew, but call me Matt please, I'm the beta of our pack and John is our gamma'' Matthew says, while smiling.

''Hey, I'm Emily, Nice to meet you'' I introduce myself, while smiling a half-smile. It's great to meet and all but I just escaped from somewhere so I'd rather be somewhere safer. Plus I had no idea what beta or gemma is, I mean, I read a few werewolf stories but am not sure, they had the same titles.

''It sure is nice to finally meet you, we've been searching for years'' Says John while chuckling lightly.

''Oh well, you wouldn't believe what can happen in two days after turning 18. Meeting the enemy before your pack is quite fun'' I say trying to joke, but all I seemed to accomplish was putting a frown on all of their pretty faces. I knew I don't have a funny humor but come on, I'm not that bad. 

''What do you mean?'' Liam asks, worry crossing his features.

''I'd love to tell you, but for safety reasons, can we go somewhere more private?'' I ask looking around, worried and scared that those who want me dead are out there, the tree isn't that far from my house.

''Liam, should we go back to your office?'' asks Matthew. Liam nods and then we start walking away behind the tree and off to his office which I have no idea where it is located. A few minutes later, we're still walking in the forest, going deeper, I start noticing a clearing and a few houses up ahead.

''Where is your office exactly?'' I ask carefully, not meaning to sound curious, but obviously it is showing.

''It's in our pack lands'' Answers John.